Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blacklight Retribution

ASVPASVP Member Posts: 15

So I have lots of fun in this game.. one of my fav. shooting games but the problem is as I'm starting to actually play it more often, I heard lots of people say this game is getting bad quick and losing population because of hackers and you have to buy guns with zen. 

Is this true and is it even worth playing?

Comments

• HelleriHelleri Member UncommonPosts: 930
    Originally posted by ASVP

So I have lots of fun in this game.. one of my fav. shooting games but the problem is as I'm starting to actually play it more often, I heard lots of people say this game is getting bad quick and losing population because of hackers and you have to buy guns with zen. 

Is this true and is it even worth playing?

I've not played this game. However, if it is true. Just remember. One of the things that made Halo 2 the star of Bungie's series (while the series was still made by Bungie). Was after all was said and done, there were the hacks...1000's of them. Which arguably increased the longevity of the game exponentially beyond it's potential otherwise. You could say this about Skyrim as well (to use a more Modern example). Though in the case of Skyrim it is on purpose by the devs.

...This is all to say. Even if your game of choice may be fast becoming a hack fest (I don't know if it is, or not). That is not necessarily a negative. So, don't discount it outright based on that, if it turns out to be the case. It may be better for it.

• ASVPASVP Member Posts: 15
    I see I see.. anyone else wanna contribute