Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware speculation

NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222

Has there been any discussion on how demanding this game will be on our hardware? No doubt this has to be the prettiest mmo out there, and it almost seemes as if theyve somehow managed to make it hardware friendly? 

i7 3770k 3,4 ghz 

16 gb ram

3 x samsung pro ssd series 3

gtx 680

msi 155

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

If these requirements still hold true then it doesn't sound particularly demanding on hardware.

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by Kabaal

If these requirements still hold true then it doesn't sound particularly demanding on hardware.

How old is that information? Because honestly, it's not that crazy.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    It's from October last year but the system requirements from last month are the same with the only difference being disk space had dropped to 15GB. I'm only googling for the info though so take it as you will.
  • Sk1ppeRSk1ppeR Member Posts: 511
    Yeah CryEngine is rather optimized, it just needs a hardware with the right instruction set and pixel shaders. Hope this game hits west soon. After watching the character creation video I'm totally sold. Don't care if its themepark, sandbox or sandpark.