Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst possible timing

2»

Comments

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

The weekend they release...

and suddenly its spring overhere in Holland, i am off for a bikeride in the dutch mountains this afternoon, and possible to orrow morning...  

Whome ever made the decision to release this week?

Lol...interesting....

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• SKurjSKurj Member UncommonPosts: 156

bah..

I have to work 12 hours midnights tonight, the first time in years..  and I'll be home 2 hrs after head start begins :/   well have to get back into regular day shift mode for Tuesday, so it maybe a long day tomorrow.

• Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    A nice country bike ride beats the piss out of having the stomach flu for the past 2 days... with no relief in sight :(

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

The weekend they release...

and suddenly its spring overhere in Holland, i am off for a bikeride in the dutch mountains this afternoon, and possible to orrow morning...  

Whome ever made the decision to release this week?

Lol...interesting....

Not really...

but then who cares with only 18 hours left....  

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by makasouleater69
    Originally posted by Ramonski7

Motorbiking with friends or being cooped up in the house dealing with first day mmo woes....not a really hard decision here....get some duct tape and strap a laptop on those bad boys. You'll have the best of both worlds!

Do I have to think of everything here?

Man where are you from, I never seen a motor bike like that lol.

Who was talking about motor bikes?   Overhere in holland we call this a bike....

i have a laptop sitting on top of my spinningbike....  Allows me to spam the forums while working out...( and you dont have to watch directions on a spinningbike..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• DeathFromAboveDeathFromAbove Member UncommonPosts: 112
    lol
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910

I was in the park for two hours today. Was so beautiful sun, flowers and wind. Loved it was really nice. They say if you walk briskly you get less depressed or less likely to get depressed. Well one thing is for sure that beauty is uplifting.

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by baphamet

tell me about it, my son is in the navy and is home on leave. i wont get to spend anywhere near as much time playing as i hoped until he leaves on april 11th.

RL > ESO

Even though you say RL > ESO you make it look as if you are sad that you will have to spend time with your son.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Originally posted by makasouleater69
    Originally posted by Ramonski7

Motorbiking with friends or being cooped up in the house dealing with first day mmo woes....not a really hard decision here....get some duct tape and strap a laptop on those bad boys. You'll have the best of both worlds!

Do I have to think of everything here?

Man where are you from, I never seen a motor bike like that lol.

You AHHHH da moda!

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Whitebeards
    Originally posted by baphamet tell me about it, my son is in the navy and is home on leave. i wont get to spend anywhere near as much time playing as i hoped until he leaves on april 11th. RL > ESO
    Even though you say RL > ESO you make it look as if you are sad that you will have to spend time with your son.

not at all. and if you are trying to troll me, i'm not biting.

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by Whitebeards

Originally posted by baphamet tell me about it, my son is in the navy and is home on leave. i wont get to spend anywhere near as much time playing as i hoped until he leaves on april 11th. RL > ESO

not at all. and if you are trying to troll me, i'm not biting.

Not trying to troll you just the way your post came across while reading. The title is 'worst possible timing' and you start your reply with  'tell me about it my son is home on leave'. image

• digisenzdigisenz Member Posts: 1
    Its awesome weather yes ! might throw some steaks on the BBQ today :P !!

<a href="http://anime.playwebgame.com">Best One Piece Online Games</a>