Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & soul anime

HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993

Just thought would share for those into Anime. Seems there will be anime adaptation, i'm guessing of the main story line in Blade & Soul.

So expect D-cup sized ladies causing havoc :)

http://myanimelist.net/anime/22547/Blade_and_Soul

Comments

• psypoisonpsypoison Member UncommonPosts: 17
    still waiting on the NA release of this mmo mite watch the show
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Herase

So expect D-cup sized ladies causing havoc :)

That just happens to be my favorite kind of havoc!

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404

Saw this last night actually Crunchyroll has the first episode on their website, but you have to be a paying subscriber to watch it now. Otherwise they open up a week later for those that don't subscribe.

I have given up hope of ever playing this game. Was looking forward to it way back in 2007 or so... Have given up now.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

First episode of this aired a few days ago (out of 12 planned iirc) & has been streamed in an English subtitled version on Crunchyroll. I'd guess NC intend to use this as a vehicle to promote the Japanese launch of the game, which thus could be just a few months away.

Seen 1 episode so far; not as bad as I'd feared it would be, but not great either. Some nice character designs, reasonably fluid animation on the fight scenes; plot so far seems somewhat generic martial-arts fare (heroine is former member of assassin clan / mercenary company allied to the Evil Empire, is no on the run, supposedly after killing her master & is apparently out for revenge for something -- we don't know what yet, gets hired to defend mountain village from encroachments of Evil Empire; mayhem ensues); and yes, expect a level of gratuitous fanservice (not quite the Ikki Tousen level, at least).

• Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263

For those of you looking to watch this NOW, rather than a week or so on crunchyroll. I provide my site of choice for watching anime's. Just make sure to close the ads in each stream mirror and stop/pause the ad at the bottom of each page.

Enjoy.

http://www.animeget.com/blade-and-soul-anime

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

The anime was really well done actually. The first couple of episodes aren't that thrilling though, so if you can get past that it really pulls you in. Sometimes animations are really bad (faces and such), but most of the time they are very well done, its confusing actually....seems that certain scenes were rushed.

Overall it was similar to the story in game, but is not exactly the same. The main characters (mostly) all make an appearance and I thought they were all awesome.

There is the major metaphysical, spiritual theme which guides the story (the impurity, Alka's emotions(and lack of), the essence of a soul, karma, etc.)

There are also many smaller stories within the main story which were fairly interesting as well. I am glad I watched it :)

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile