Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Being Charged 14.99 Up front Beforre 30 Days???

Comments

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx
    Originally posted by ilives
    OThere where no "keys" for pre-orders. image

Huh? i got three keys.

One for pre purchase which gave me early access, one for bonus explorer pack and i got another one today for the release date.

Its ironic that you were the one calling other ignorants when you yourself don't know half of what you are saying.

I assume you ordered these from third parties? image

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by Talrune

There were no "keys" for pre-orders. image

clearly man your a troll here have some food 

HE was certainly not trolling there, he's right ..well partially. some people have not received keys for retail yet, one reason you always see the annual extended early access post at every launch. Many haven't received their actual box either.

Thanks....I did the digital pre-order and never received any key.

Are you center of the universe or something? if you didn't recieve any keys that means rest of us are trolls, liars and ignorant?

man oh man!!

OThere where no "keys" for pre-orders. image

Huh? i got three keys.

One for pre purchase which gave me early access, one for bonus explorer pack and i got another one today for the release date.

Its ironic that you were the one calling other ignorants when you yourself don't know half of what you are saying.

I assume you ordered these from third parties? image

And how the fuck is that relevant to what OP was saying?

There were no "keys" for pre-orders. image

clearly man your a troll here have some food 

HE was certainly not trolling there, he's right ..well partially. some people have not received keys for retail yet, one reason you always see the annual extended early access post at every launch. Many haven't received their actual box either.

Thanks....I did the digital pre-order and never received any key.

Are you center of the universe or something? if you didn't recieve any keys that means rest of us are trolls, liars and ignorant?

man oh man!!

Yes

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339
    well you only get a preorder key if you preorder lives and I did not buy from them so if youi did them im, sure your account was flagged I bought outside them 10 dollars cheaper.

Huh? i got three keys.

I was referring to your post,  thus the quotes. image

Huh? i got three keys.

I was referring to you,  thus the quotes. image

And i quoted you because you were being an ass to OP.

Now talk to my hand if you have anything further to say to me. Have nice day now.image

Huh? i got three keys.

I was referring to you,  thus the quotes. image

And i quoted you because you were being an ass to OP.

Now talk to my hand if you have anything further to say to me. Have nice day now.image

Thanks for the giggles image

well you only get a preorder key if you preorder lives and I did not buy from them so if youi did them im, sure your account was flagged I bought outside them 10 dollars cheaper.

Lol...he is a weirdo don't mind him. A lot of us bought from other retailing sites too. Anyways good luck and i hope you get it sorted out. Have fun.image

• TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

You too big see ya in game thanks again for all the folks backing me up so i  did not think perhaps I was just crazy.

Talrune in game as well.

You too big see ya in game thanks again for all the folks backing me up so i  did not think perhaps I was just crazy.

Talrune in game as well.

No problem bro. Add me in game when you log in i am on break for sometime.

lebowskki in game character name.

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by Gestankfaust
    Originally posted by Knotwood

I went into my account today to find a subscription plan to use..... 

There isn't even a place to enter any credit card info nor is there anywhere to select a sub...

This thread is either full of it... image or something is missing from my zenimax account that will allow me to choose a sub.

Kinda what I was thinking too....

When you put your retail key in (not pre release) the page takes you to set up a  sub by default. Stop calling others trolls only because you are mis informed about an issue. 

Only you used the "troll" word...as usual

I was half joking...

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Talrune in game as well.

We'll have none of this here image

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Talrune in game as well.

Now I know who to ignore

Talrune in game as well.

Now I know who to ignore

• ProtuniaProtunia Member Posts: 111

Yeah it does sound like a cash grab and a stupid one at that.

Saying you get 30 days free then charging someone another $14.99 who just spent $40-60 on your game to make sure they use their 30 days??

Sounds like they are trying to get people who don't notice it or forget and then bang you wake up one day and find another $14.99 on your card long after you quit.

Kind of a milking cash flow scheme from those who don't pay attention or forget things or simply quit after 30 days and went on with life without remembering to cancel.

I have seen magazines like that the just keep charging you year after year because you wanted a free issue. ; )

This also reminds me of late night ads on TV saying lifetime money back....we all know they prey on people to buy and never try to get anything back at all.

Anyhow Accounts should have been given credit for 30 days play and then asked for payment as time expired.

Talrune in game as well.

Now I know who to ignore

Half way...but not you sir :)

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by prowess
    I can't believe anyone is actually taking this game seriously...  all they want is your money.

A company that provides entertainment wants our money? No, say it isn't so!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Protunia

Saying you get 30 days free then charging someone another $14.99 who just spent $40-60 on your game to make sure they use their 30 days??

Sounds like they are trying to get people who don't notice it or forget and then bang you wake up one day and find another $14.99 on your card long after you quit.

Kind of a milking cash flow scheme from those who don't pay attention or forget things or simply quit after 30 days and went on with life without remembering to cancel.

I have seen magazines like that the just keep charging you year after year because you wanted a free issue. ; )

This also reminds me of late night ads on TV saying lifetime money back....we all know they prey on people to buy and never try to get anything back at all.

Anyhow Accounts should have been given credit for 30 days play and then asked for payment as time expired.

/sigh

Are you serious? They aren't over charging. I don't care what is posted here....they are NOT charging ahead.

I wonder how many people here actually live in the real world....

O

Half way...but not you sir :)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi

the only time a publisher does a cash grab is when expetations are lower then predicted.

Funcom is a perfect example of "opps sorrt"

You have a lopsided view of online gaming. Funcom has been great IMO

But...you seem to have a negative side here anyway...

Read some of the posts after the OPs. You are just reading the discussion title.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Now lets think about the other side of this, why would any company knowingly defraud their customers in an act of malice the day's it's product is gong live, in such a traceable easily identified way as this? This kind of thing can hurt your company far more than it could ever help it.

Do you believe they're really that stupid? and...Over a few dollars from a select few that would over look it?

Now lets think about the other side of this, why would any company knowingly defraud their customers in an act of malice the day's it's product is gong live, in such a traceable easily identified way as this? This kind of thing can hurt your company far more than it could ever help it.

People don't use their brains and jump to conclusion. 

This discussion has been closed.