Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights should have horses

MelaithMelaith Member Posts: 10
They should.

Meh...she did it ->

Comments

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303
    2 years later and the knight discipline is still pretty sorry imo, 30% atkdmg buff that doesn't stack with anything else in that series and a spirit buff.

*Recovering Evercrack Addict*
    -Currently on Shadowbane's Vengence Server-
    Valarian- Aelfborn Archer Warriorr5

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• HirzikHirzik Member Posts: 57

I think if anything that rune is basically customized for a Templar that doesn't want to put trains in his/her personal damage/spell damage buff (at least as far as the spirit buff is concerned) else wise a crusader or other fighter based 'Holy' class could also find a good use for it.  However, there are other runes that people still see no use for.  And a spirit buff would be useful to a set degree for a procing warrior possibly.

Well that's some change from my mind for youimage

::::20::

• stonebredstonebred Member Posts: 33
    I think that there should be all sorts of riding animals in Shadowbane.  I've wanted to see that since I first played the game a year and a half ago.  I think it would make the game 100 times more interesting as well as add an entirely new dimension to the economy within the game (buy sell horses etc.).

~If you shoot at mimes, should you use a silencer?~

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Originally posted by Valarauk
    2 years later and the knight discipline is still pretty sorry imo, 30% atkdmg buff that doesn't stack with anything else in that series and a spirit buff.

*Recovering Evercrack Addict*
    -Currently on Shadowbane's Vengence Server-
    Valarian- Aelfborn Archer Warriorr5

You better check your math

This discussion has been closed.