Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 GODLY guild wars accounts for sale

StoupherStoupher Member Posts: 5
I have these 2 GODLY accounts for sale. I tried posting em on ebay, but right before it ended, they took em off saying I wasnt aloud to sell em on their site...... ill quickly sum it up. basically, they are FULLY (just about) unlocked, and have THE BEST, literally, weapons. The ranger has req 8 15^50 bows, and the ele has a 10/10 staff that I had been told :technically" existed, but you will never see or find one.... weeeell, I did. I havge pix to prove anything you want me to prove. The accounts are loaded with stuff, including 100k + money. the armor was about 100k between materials and making it. and the3 ranger has THE rarest pet in the game.... the ELDER black widow (there are more than one kind.... the elder is the strongest and fastest)..... the bids were over 200$ on each of em on ebay (which pisses me off they shut it down) so im gonna start the bidding at 100$. I will include EVERYTHING you need to play the game, including the accounts (obviously lol).O yea, the ranger was made from a collection edition account, so she divine aura along with EVERY godly bow. The bows are eternal, storm, half moon and shadow by the way. There is a ton of other stuff including alot of monk runes. (I cashed out big when the prices reset). If your interested, email me at [email protected]. Tell me which one you would like more.... there are only 2. The ele and ranger

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    You are not allowed to sell accounts on our website either as it is against the EULA.
This discussion has been closed.