Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Heroes of Atlan launches on Android Platform

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

Korean publisher WeMade Entertainment today launched mobile fantasy RPG, Heroes of Atlan on the Android platform, intending to release it within a few weeks on iOS.

"Heroes of Atlan is a great example of the kind of top-quality product WeMade has become known for, and it should be appealing not just for mobile gamers but to any RPG fan,” said Won Il Sue, WeMade’s Executive Vice President, Global Business Division. “Players will see that ‘Heroes of Atlan’ has all the classic elements of an immersive RPG, but optimized for the mobile platform. Players can take their adventures with them and play whenever or wherever they want.”

For more information about Heroes of Atlan, visit the Google Play store.

Comments

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Finaly! A turnbased game that i enjoy! Many of the android rpgs lack fun on mobile devices, maily because of the ackward controls. Use Aeryeanx as a referralcode for some nice items :)

• French_Fr1esFrench_Fr1es Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I just downloaded the game and its really nice and fun.Also dont have any lag or something like that....i suggest you guys to try it :)
  • falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385
    I downloaded it this morning and like it so far. There are a few concerns though but I havent played it too much yet to figure it out. My referral code is kryntok if anyo e wants to add mw :)
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    I'm using Nalo if anyone wants to refer

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• MiuraMiura Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Its fun for nos. Use Mordekay to refer :)
  • TalmienTalmien Member UncommonPosts: 189
    I'm not sure how this is fun, all of the battles are played by AI, not you. You can even just Skip them.