Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

...Why is this here?

Vorpal.RendVorpal.Rend Member UncommonPosts: 80

Curious question, This is MMORPG, now while the game has the RPG down, im fairly certain it has no MMO side to it and especially when you do a search for State of Decay Multiplayer it comes up with, and im not kidding, the first link.

"State Of Decay's Co-Op Multiplayer Has Been Permanently Shelved"

I love this game, i truely do, but i really dont think it belongs here.

Comments

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Please see MMO + RPG

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• DraythDrayth Member UncommonPosts: 10

This isn't even the first one...but it shouldn't be in the Game List...people come here to find MMOs to play, and while yeah, there's not that many coming out these days, and alot of those that do come out have suuuuuucked or been lazy browser games, that doesn't mean they need to put filler in.

I come here to keep up with MMO news and Betas/Releases. Now I'm just seeing generic crap and non-MMO stuff left and right. This game may be an RPG but it ain't no MMO, and as such it shouldn't be on the Newly Listed list. If you wanna do reviews/articles? Sure, go for it. But don't fucking put it on the Newly Released/listed MMO list. This game isn't even Newly Released, it's been out forever and I've had a friend that bought it, went through it, and found it painfully boring later on.

Don't be like Cartoon Network and have this "phase" where you branch out into "real life"/non-Cartoon series and shit. Stick to what you're named for, MMORPG.com.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    One word : Kerching!
  • dreadlordnafdreadlordnaf Member UncommonPosts: 88

I hate to be a rule-Nazi but going to have to concur with others on this.

State of Decay = awesome game

MMORPG.com = awesome website

Should State of Decay be on this site:  No it should not, it's not an MMO.  It is no more an MMO than Skyrim which is purely single player.

• stalker989stalker989 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by Drayth

This isn't even the first one...but it shouldn't be in the Game List...people come here to find MMOs to play, and while yeah, there's not that many coming out these days, and alot of those that do come out have suuuuuucked or been lazy browser games, that doesn't mean they need to put filler in.

I come here to keep up with MMO news and Betas/Releases. Now I'm just seeing generic crap and non-MMO stuff left and right. This game may be an RPG but it ain't no MMO, and as such it shouldn't be on the Newly Listed list. If you wanna do reviews/articles? Sure, go for it. But don't fucking put it on the Newly Released/listed MMO list. This game isn't even Newly Released, it's been out forever and I've had a friend that bought it, went through it, and found it painfully boring later on.

Don't be like Cartoon Network and have this "phase" where you branch out into "real life"/non-Cartoon series and shit. Stick to what you're named for, MMORPG.com.

This is why I rarely visit the site anymore personally. I can see games that I have almost no interest in playing everywhere else. I come here for the MMO stuff (I second that most are crappy). I suggest that whoever decided to start doing this be placed in front of all his peers (who are armed with pickled eggs), and asked if they have any last words before being pickled.

• Zarf42Zarf42 Member Posts: 250
    They are making a State of Decay MMO.