Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PerfectWorld running a Scam.

RoxOnFireRoxOnFire Member UncommonPosts: 32

I just got back on battle of the immortals today,bought $20 of ZEN thru paypal.

Got back ingame and it never registered.

Sent a ticket.

Checked paypal ,have the receipt .

Have a receipt from perfect world in my email.

Go back to the game,log in and find out they JUST BANNED ME.

WTH is this ??

{mod edit - image resized}

Comments

• RoxOnFireRoxOnFire Member UncommonPosts: 32

This has just killed online gaming for me.

Now I will file a complaint with paypal.

6 months off battle of the immortals to come back on it today and this is what I get.

• garrygarry Member Posts: 263

Try this. I wanted to download the Warhammer 40k demo. Registered with site, sent me to Steam. Registered again and tried to login. Failed. Went to Steam Support but you have to have an active Steam Support account to get in. So resistered a third time for support. Finally got sent the email check link and tried to get into Steam again to download Demo.

Failed again. Used the link on the login screen to check with Support and was sent to a page that said "your account is being used by another computer at the present time". Somebody (hacker?) got in my account before I could right after I registered and I can't even get in. I guess they now have all my basic data (name/address/url etc..) and I still couldn't get in, they blocked me out. Thank god I didn't have any credit card info there.

• MimzelMimzel Member UncommonPosts: 375

I had the same experience in forsaken world (same company). Used paypal to buy ingame creds, and 2 times the creds never arrived, but the money left my account. Used paypal. Contacted support, who told me to contact paypal. I contacted paypal, and they opened a dispute with forsaken world. Forsaken world responded with banning me.

Never looked back. Never going back to a game who treats me like crap.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Originally posted by RoxOnFire

Now I will file a complaint with paypal.

I'll tell you the results right now in doing so.  Paypal will never give you a refund when dealing with virtual anything.  It must be a physical item to get a refund.  eBay has also had this policy since forever, and now that eBay owns Paypal, you're out the $20 bucks, but good luck anyway...

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

Originally posted by garry

Try this. I wanted to download the Warhammer 40k demo. Registered with site, sent me to Steam. Registered again and tried to login. Failed. Went to Steam Support but you have to have an active Steam Support account to get in. So resistered a third time for support. Finally got sent the email check link and tried to get into Steam again to download Demo.

Failed again. Used the link on the login screen to check with Support and was sent to a page that said "your account is being used by another computer at the present time". Somebody (hacker?) got in my account before I could right after I registered and I can't even get in. I guess they now have all my basic data (name/address/url etc..) and I still couldn't get in, they blocked me out. Thank god I didn't have any credit card info there.

Your account was hacked while you were making it? If I were you, I would do a serious check on PC for keyloggers and stuff like that...

• ponchofan62ponchofan62 Member Posts: 20

I GOT BANNED ROO.  never GOT BANNED BEFORE!!  bECAUSE OF SOMETHING TO DO WITH proxy  I STILL  DONT  KNOW FOR.   ANYWAYS I MADE MYSELF TO STOP USING THE CASH DTORE  don't THAT SOUND A LITTLE fISHY

I EWST MY CASE!!!

It is what it is!

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Yea some companies need to get their crap together.  You shoulda seen me trying to get a WOW account, ended up using a proxy email.  It is possible that you performed certain activities that caused the server to autoban you.  Which can be easily fixed through their Chinese speaking customer service.
    Are you onto something or just on something?