Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bonus Weekend

tanastiatanastia Member UncommonPosts: 22

theres a bonus weekend of playing starting tomorrow 

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29562-bonus-wildstar-weekend/

Comments

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Yup. /cheer Carbine
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Just found out about this..... so chuffed

Naturally its got nothing to do with the fact that ESO early access starts this weekend, nothing at all 

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by stragen001

Naturally its got nothing to do with the fact that ESO early access starts this weekend, nothing at all 

I know sarcasm when I see it.....I think?

Yes, I'm certain it does have something to do with that other game's pre-launch launch this weekend.   Combine that with the Boom Boxes as a rewards for Beta log-in and they most certainly want people keeping an eye on Wildstar rather than anything else.   And who can blame them?

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

^Captain Obvious

mmmmmmmm .... Bonus sweetness.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    But who's allowed in? Anyone that has been in a beta weekend. Pre-order people? Are they planning on giving out last minute beta keys?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    Originally posted by Roin
    But who's allowed in? Anyone that has been in a beta weekend. Pre-order people? Are they planning on giving out last minute beta keys?

Starting tomorrow, Friday 3/28 at 7:00am PDT, the servers will be live and the party ain’t stopping until Sunday night! Also, the level 17 cap is gone and is now being replaced with a level 20 cap. My quick math skills tell me that’s an extra 3 levels! This bonus weekend is a way to get more testing time for us, awesome, as well as more game time for all of you who have Pre-ordered, double awesome!

There's your answer.  Don't expect any keys to be distributed for freebie peps.

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Superb!!!
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by Roin

As a last resort you can always pre-order it on Amazon as they send the key instantly and don't charge you until the game comes out (UK Amazon anyway, not sure about other regions) meaning you can cancel at any time and still have a working pre-order key.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Sounds like someone's getting desperate.. "for those who pre-order" haha.
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    To bad I already have D3, Landmark, and then ESO
  • M0rbidM0rbid Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by Fusion

Whats desperate about letting those that have pre ordered your game have beta access? If anything it shows confidence in your game...Carbine are clearly not worried about people playing the game and rushing to cancel their pre orders ala the thousands and thousands thats did so after playing ESO.

Now, locking an entire race behind a pay-gate CE, THAT is desperate ha ha :)

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Originally posted by M0rbid

Whats desperate about letting those that have pre ordered your game have beta access? If anything it shows confidence in your game...Carbine are clearly not worried about people playing the game and rushing to cancel their pre orders ala the thousands and thousands thats did so after playing ESO.

This ^^

Also this is a last minute EXTRA weekend. In the rest, access is not restricted only to those who pre ordered.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

I just received (15mins ago) an email with a beta key for this weekend. Better late than never, lol

Guess they were hoping people might be tempted by what seemed to be a "pre-order only" restriction for this weekend.

I haven't pre-ordered, but I did register a beta key for the previous 2 weekend tests.

Keep an eye on your email I'd say...

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Best part is that they raised the cap to level 20, so people can try the awesome dungeons.
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

ESO early access will start as this finishes. So probably unrelated.  I get the impression that its because they want more dungeon feedback, hence the level cap raise.

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778

Bam bam!!!!

Shots were fired!! haha image

• DaessarDaessar Member Posts: 204
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Best part is that they raised the cap to level 20, so people can try the awesome dungeons.

People had been doing the dungeons, they were just walking to them instead of using the queue.

• cyricsoncyricson Member UncommonPosts: 129

i am a nice guy 

SO :        68ST-ZNQH-A58T-SZVK-LVFJ

enjoy

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor