Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Beta sign ups are going on right now if you guy's want to throw your hat in the ring.

http://sf.my.com/

Comments

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

I said 'maybe'. This ONE poster has gone on a forum rampage, posting all this positive stuff about Skyforge, got me interested and made me look up the site and watch the trailer. Looks interesting, and could get on my radar as it gets closer to launch.

This POSTER though... geez... infectious excitement. I won't mention any names, I don't want to embarrass them; they know who they are. Stay strong, and keep it up, I salute you! image

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by Instigator-Jones
    I said 'maybe'. This ONE poster has gone on a forum rampage, posting all this positive stuff about Skyforge, got me interested and made me look up the site and watch the trailer. Looks interesting, and could get on my radar as it gets closer to launch.This POSTER though... geez... infectious excitement. I won't mention any names, I don't want to embarrass them; they know who they are. Stay strong, and keep it up, I salute you! 

Will Do! Excelsior!