Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be Warned

ElectricWizardElectricWizard Member Posts: 47

So this is made by the Allods team? and im assuming this will also be run by gPotato? the most ridiculous cash shop company I have ever experienced.

be warned. google for "gpotato" problems and youll see what I mean.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

well you assumed wrong. Obsidian will be running the NA version of the game.

You're not wrong about gpotato but they don't have anything to do with the version we'll be playing.

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by DamonVile
    well you assumed wrong. Obsidian will be running the NA version of the game.You're not wrong about gpotato but they don't have anything to do with the version we'll be playing.

This^^^^^^^

+1

Yes, it was stated that Obsidian will be handling the North American version. Not Gpotato. So we are in the clear. Obsidian is a pretty good company too.

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    allods online is not even run by g potato anymore. Webzen bought out Gpotato and allods online is now run again by its russian parent company mail.ru or play.ru . Gpotato as a company is done, they answer to their chinese bosses now webzen and I wouldnt expect to see much of them anymore except pushing archlord 2 which anything webzen makes or publishes is garbage anyways.

Originally posted by cronius77
    allods online is not even run by g potato anymore. Webzen bought out Gpotato and allods online is now run again by its russian parent company mail.ru or play.ru . Gpotato as a company is done, they answer to their chinese bosses now webzen and I wouldnt expect to see much of them anymore except pushing archlord 2 which anything webzen makes or publishes is garbage anyways.

I could not have said it better myself!

+1

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by cronius77

I could not have said it better myself!

+1

Considering the lot you talk at all, you could say it just again to serve your record ^^

Originally posted by rawfox
    Originally posted by Allacore69   Originally posted by cronius77 allods online is not even run by g potato anymore. Webzen bought out Gpotato and allods online is now run again by its russian parent company mail.ru or play.ru . Gpotato as a company is done, they answer to their chinese bosses now webzen and I wouldnt expect to see much of them anymore except pushing archlord 2 which anything webzen makes or publishes is garbage anyways.
      I could not have said it better myself! +1
    Considering the lot you talk at all, you could say it just again to serve your record ^^

LMAO dude. Excelsior!