Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XB1 Reputation System

TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

The XB1 has a reputation system in place that might actually have teeth.  Players that end up with an "Avoid Me" reputation will have more trouble getting matched up with other players and could have their Twitch livefeeds restricted.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/26/microsoft-reputation-warnings/

What say you, o wise and world weary citizens of MMORPG.com?  Is this a good idea on Microsoft's part?  Will this work?

Cr@p.  Hit enter or something.  No "Muffins!" option.  Sorry.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Good idea but how is it going to stop assholes from giving you a bad rep just because they are in a bad mood.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

just what everyone wants after working all day for a boxx, to come home and have behavior regulated.

glad I dont roll that way.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775

I dont have a console so I am assuming that if you wanted to you could invite specific people to a match.

If that is the case, instead of a reputation system for those who care about that why not get those things called ...friends

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Originally posted by Flem
    Good idea but how is it going to stop assholes from giving you a bad rep just because they are in a bad mood.

Nothing will stop that... BUT

Chances are that an asshole will most likely get much more negative marks against him vs a normal person getting targeted by the occasional asshole who just wants to make someones life miserable.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.