Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance]!

Comments

• NyogthaNyogtha Member Posts: 187
    Originally posted by Nionya

Come join an amazing group of gamers where real life always come first, where you are NEVER just a person to fill a raid spot..You are actually part of a family. 

We are so excited for the release of this game, with an active teamspeak channel full of both soon to be Exile and Dominion players. Many of us ready to preorder tomorrow and hop into weekend betas together to explore Nexus and collect Plushies! :) 

Hope to see you on our forums today...www.grievancegaming.org 

I promise, you will NOT be disappointed if you join our community!

I just pre-ordered! Come join us! Less than three months and the game goes live! Come make some friends that will play the game along side of you!

NYOGTHA - Grievance C.O.G.
    Tired of guild shopping? Join Grievance!
    http://www.grievancegaming.org

• NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75

Preorder done! :) Come join us and hang in teamspeak where we are all talking Wildstar, excited for release. Is it May 31st yet? :) 

www.grievancegaming.org

Having so much fun in the weekend beta! If you are still undecided on a guild..come check us out! We have a large presence in beta, and will have an even bigger presence at launch. Full teamspeak channel..and many people around to help you make you way through Nexus!

Also, if you are looking for that casual guild who still raids to get it done but realizes real life will always come first...register for our forum today, because this is that guild!

www.grievancegaming.org

If you are still looking for a guild to join in Wildstar come check us out. :) We are prepared to take on Nexus with both an Exile and a Dominion guild (on seperate servers of course). Our teamspeak channel is filled with many people chatting Wildstar while we wait for the next beta and launch. 

If you like a laid back atmosphere where real life will always come first, but we still take raiding seriously, this is the place for you!

Check us out today www.grievancegaming.org

• Rikus25Rikus25 Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Reizla
    We're really getting hyped up about this game. All anxiously awaitng news of a beta! Come join us in our excitement! :)

You guys get hyped up for every MMO that's announced/released. I constantly see your announcements for every new one out there ;-)

Anyway, best of luck recruiting and enjoy Wildstar!

Better than being like a majority of posters on this site and constantly saying "Its a wow clone". " You heard it first here, failure!", blah blah blah blah ..... its refreshing to hear people get excited about a game.

• CatibrieCatibrie Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Will you be rolling on a PvE or a PvP server? Thanks a bunch!!!
  • PigglesworthPigglesworth Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Snugglebunny and I will be hanging with Grievance on the Exile side!

@PigglesworthTWR on Twitter

Pigglesworth @ EQNForum.com, MMORPG.com, EQNextfans.com, ProjectNorrath.com, & EQNFanSite.com

Malcontent @ EQNexus.com & EQHammer.com

• HakulaniHakulani Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by Catibrie
    Will you be rolling on a PvE or a PvP server? Thanks a bunch!!!

We only play on PvE servers but we have some people that love to do PvP on the PvE server. I have been a member for 3 years now, I myself rarely do PvP but like I said lots in the guild love it.

Originally posted by Rikus25
    Originally posted by Reizla
    We're really getting hyped up about this game. All anxiously awaitng news of a beta! Come join us in our excitement! :)

You guys get hyped up for every MMO that's announced/released. I constantly see your announcements for every new one out there ;-)

Anyway, best of luck recruiting and enjoy Wildstar!

Better than being like a majority of posters on this site and constantly saying "Its a wow clone". " You heard it first here, failure!", blah blah blah blah ..... its refreshing to hear people get excited about a game.

We are VERY excited for the game (especially me!)! :) 

Also, we are a multi gaming community with 5k+ registered members. We have guilds in MANY mmo's and smaller embassies in quite a few others. We also have an FPS division. So yes, in Grievance there is always some sort of excitement for any new game being released.. and thats what makes this community so amazing (well, besides the members we get to play all of these games with)! 

Me again! :D

Grievance plans to be a mighty presence in Wildstar. In anticipation, we are planning on having a guild for both Exiles, and Dominion. Our Multi-Game Organization has set up and maintains a progressive and competitive environment, but most importantly, a family, where great minds come together to game. It is a place where you can be the most simple, casual player, or the progressive raider. Each game that Grievance has a guild in has many different play styles. You will never be made to raid or pvp if that is not your cup of tea. However, we do have very active raid groups in many games and plan to have one in Wildstar. We have people who PvP, we have people who craft, explore and others who just want to level. You play the game how you want, but you play it with an awesome group of people willing to keep you company and help you out along the way. I promise, if you game with Grievance, you will NOT be disappointed.

• SahmiamSahmiam Member UncommonPosts: 2

What can I say about Grievance.... I have been playing MMO's since the birth of everquest 1.  In all that time I have been a member of so many guilds that I have lost count.  I have been part of multi gaming communities before, some good, most bad. 

In all that time I have never encountered a group of people as selfless, motivated, casually hardcore, and awesome as the grievance folks.  I joined them for Wildstar and decided to jump back into WoW with them.  What happened next literally blew my mind.  I found a group of people who were so likeminded to myself that I almost decided not to leave for wildstar!  Then, it hit me, I realized that this gaming community meant that I could go to ANY game and still be with the same caliber of people.  Not to mention, most of them also play other games!!! I was all like "WHAT!!!!!!, THIS IS INCONCIEVABLE!"

I never have to look for a "guild" again. I am now part of a family.  Oh, and it is well worth the price of admission to hear Steelheart on teamspeak... That guy should seriously be a motivational speaker!!!!!

See you on Nexus, cupcakes!

Having a blast in the extra beta weekend.

If you are still looking for a guild, check us out today! www.grievancegaming.org 

We will have both Dominion and Exile guilds at launch (on different realms). We will be active in PvP and PvE, but we always roll on PvE realms.

As always real life comes first in Grievance so you will never be made to do anything you do not want to do.  If you just want to sit in your house and collect plushies (like me) go for it! We will be there to visit you, and make sure you are ok. :) 

See you all in Nexus!

The latest "Settler's Path" episode

http://youtu.be/ap9LyvwZqpE

Finally Got to run my first dungeon with the guild today. I have never been one to play melee classes, but that Stalker was so much fun to run!

Dungeons are a blast, especially running with a great bunch of guildies! Come join in on the fun! We are really starting to gear up for release...SO EXCITED!

Oh, and housing, if you want neighbors, unlimited challenges to do on your neighbors plots..come join us...Someone in guild today had said it would be great if I could do a /played and have it tell me how much time I spent on other peoples plots doing challenges.. haha! Must get all the rewards!

See you all in Nexus!!

www.grievancegaming.org

• SahmiamSahmiam Member UncommonPosts: 2

Yeah, running dungeons with guildies is so much better than pugging it.

I hope it wasn't too scary =)

I am also glad that I put all of you as my neighbor... that way stuff actually looks good!

Originally posted by Sahmiam

Yeah, running dungeons with guildies is so much better than pugging it.

I hope it wasn't too scary =)

I am also glad that I put all of you as my neighbor... that way stuff actually looks good!

I did love sitting in your kiddie pool..And of course a huge thank you for sharing your plushies with me!

Come check us out if you still need a guild..we will be rolling on both sides, different realms. 

www.grievancegaming.org 

So ready for tomorrow. I keep thinking about getting on my Esper to try her out some more! Also, when I try to play anything else all I am doing is trying to double jump and dodge..:)

If you are still looking for a guild to call home, come register for our forums today. Both Domion and Exile guilds at launch (and in beta), an amazing group of people to play with, and most important is that real life always come first in Grievance. You are never forced to do anything you don't want to do, want to raid, great! Want to PvP, you can do that, too... How about just scouring Nexus for every rare house drop and obscure item you can fine...Yep, go for it, you will never be made to raid or PvP. It's all about a family in Grievance...we all play the way we want to play, all the while helping out the others in the guild. 

Give us a shot, you wont be disappointed! www.grievancegaming.org 

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    My wife and I just joined and been spending time on their forums. Very friendly bunch =-) Looking forward to playing with the Exile side of things this weekend in beta. Go Grievance!!!!

Are you enjoying the beta?  We are!  Come check us out and play with us.  Jump on Teamspeak and get to know us.  We're a family-friendly gaming community and will be heavily represented in both factions of WildStar.  Whether you're new to the MMO scene or you're a veteran raider, we have a place for you.

Still on the search for an Exile or Dominion guild? Stop looking and join us today! We are all having a blast in beta and anxiously awaiting launch. 

We are a family friendly 18+ guild where real life will always come first, but we will still get stuff done! :) www.grievancegaming.org

See you in Nexus!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Wife and I had a blast in vent hanging with guildies =-) Thanks again for the invite.
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Wife and I had a blast in vent hanging with guildies =-) Thanks again for the invite.

You are very welcome!!!

Is it launch time yet??? We really can not wait. 

Check us out today!!! www.grievancegaming.org

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571

GL with your guild guys!

Btw this is a twit by David Bass (Community Lead for WildStar at Carbine Studios) 2 hours ago:

"Whoa. There are some big changes in the April patch. Some I didn't even know about. And only 71 pages of notes this time..."

Cant wait for next beta weekend :)