Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was Able To Create And Play Today Russian Archeage

TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

So I was able to play today using a trial of a vpn program to register my mail.ru  and register on archeage site as well as download  archeage clien patcher on their site, once I did this I  then I turned the vpn program  off and was able to  patch the game 11gb at a good speed(took me about a hour to download) with no hiding my ip continue to patch client then used the new english patch(and video tutorial on how to apply it) and voila as of posting this I am able to play the game.

Just mentioning it for folks that may have thought there was no way to play the russian version anymore.

Comments

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Nice work around.
    Not sure why they are blocking new accounts. All of us who had them for a while now got blocked for a couple days then they stopped blocking.
    AA is a fun game, enjoy

Make sure to get the English patch, makes it much easier

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • TbauTbau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 401
    Yeah the blocks are put in place to try to limit people buying outside of a region but does nothing to stop those that are actually willing to go around them. The Japanese version of this game is still the best in my eyes as they are wanting to stay sub only and not implement the restrictions put in place because of F2P in other regions.
  • DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I tried using vpn and hola but can't seem to get it going. I was happy this morning and know im unhappy :(
  • TalruneTalrune Member Posts: 339

Well I could always create anyone an account that needs one and give you the installer.  Once you have the account created and registered on their site you do not need to block IP to play tor to patch rest of client in.  

If you do just mssg me your email name you would like and a pass word....yeah I will know your  password but I am not interested lol in using your account.  Once Trions is out or i'm in their beta I will not be playing on the Russian version any longer.

• DeadlobsterDeadlobster Member UncommonPosts: 126
    I got it working yesterday. Liking the visuals ingame. Can't wait for the EU/US release. Just going to check if I'm on the english server ..... well the one they are using a lot.
  • UnisolbladeUnisolblade Member UncommonPosts: 1
    How did you guys manage to login in the patcher. I can login on the aa.mail.ru site just fine but my account doesnt work in the patcher. Any advice?
  • FireWalkWithmeFireWalkWithme Member Posts: 17
    That's the same problem i'm having :(
  • lefagrlefagr Member UncommonPosts: 6

Originally posted by FireWalkWithme
    That's the same problem i'm having :(

Originally posted by Unisolblade
    How did you guys manage to login in the patcher. I can login on the aa.mail.ru site just fine but my account doesnt work in the patcher. Any advice?

I had the same issue yesterday.. I've just tried it today though and I was able to log in.

Maybe it need some time to propagate the account ?