Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO To Watch In 2014: Black Desert Online

2»

Comments

• NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Facebook page is very English friendly, but Korean games have a track record making it to NA. Realistically we most likely will never see this game.
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Nightlite
    Facebook page is very English friendly, but Korean games have a track record making it to NA. Realistically we most likely will never see this game.

Lol..they are currently looking for an NA publisher...

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• sync8sync8 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    We'll see when it gets here.
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Unfortunately, the only thing to watch about this game are the years going by as I wait for a publisher to bring it to my country.

• handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

has been in my radar but archeage I played the beta and I will not buy the game it should be free no game price or sub.

its a A game not AAA GW2 is better.

everquest next is AAA and TITAN is going to be AAA with no sub.,i don't know where these cheap eastern games think they can compete.

• RhypoRhypo Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Like EQ next doesn't look like a damn disney movie...give me a break with the western AAA mmo's, most of them are crap as well.
  • gimmiblackdesertnowgimmiblackdesertnow Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by Rhypo
    Like EQ next doesn't look like a damn disney movie...give me a break with the western AAA mmo's, most of them are crap as well.

^^this