Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to love this game.....

DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541
I really do. So what do i have to do? The graphics aren't the best, not a problem but i would like to at least play in high res with out the game being up in the top left corner. I would like to leave the city and not see the urban sprawl everywhere. Everything from skills to combat, horses and ships is great. I have been trying to love this game for a few years now but have always been put off by the lack of community(no one around, not unfriendly people) and the fact that there is a house full of NPCs trying to sell you something on just about every square inch of open land. the way death is handled and the crafting are great . I personally enjoy the Fuedal Japan part and playing a Samurai. Where should I go and what should I do for the next 45 days to make me stay for ever?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

Comments

• SaftwearSaftwear Member Posts: 124

Buy a house and trick it out.

Or start crafting.

Or try a Player Run Server.

UOgateway is the easiest way to decide which player run server is for you.