Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reason To keep leveling?

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

So i recently came back to fallen earth after a looong time and have progressed up to sector 2.

While the sector 2 faction quests are cool in the sense that i can forge my characters identity a bit further i fear that once they dry up it will be back to the "old style" quests, Which i hate because they are quite boring and make the game feel very single player..

Which is another concern for me, I'm currently lvl 25 and have only grouped for content like 3 times and that not from a lack of trying. The mentality here is questing is solo and If you cant solo then you out level.

I could push on if there was something to strive for when i hit cap, But I cant see any compelling reason to keep Leveling if the whole level experience is mostly single player and the endgame is the same.

Maybe i'm just not enlightened about the features fallen earth has at the end?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• sanskritsanskrit Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Wouldn't spend more time on this game. The game receives little meaningful content development and what it receives is incompetent. There is no significant customer service and ingame support is totally inadequate. The vocal playerbase is composed of borderline mentally ill fanboi types who take their gaming way too seriously and constantly toady the limited dev staff for needless tweaks to a combat system that has been rehashed over and over, at the expense of changes that would appeal to a broader, more mentally healthy gamer base. The dev team is too weak and inexperienced to realize not to listen to these people, so population has constantly suffered since launch. There are much better ways to spend your gaming time IMO. Good luck.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by sanskrit
    Wouldn't spend more time on this game. The game receives little meaningful content development and what it receives is incompetent. There is no significant customer service and ingame support is totally inadequate. The vocal playerbase is composed of borderline mentally ill fanboi types who take their gaming way too seriously and constantly toady the limited dev staff for needless tweaks to a combat system that has been rehashed over and over, at the expense of changes that would appeal to a broader, more mentally healthy gamer base. The dev team is too weak and inexperienced to realize not to listen to these people, so population has constantly suffered since launch. There are much better ways to spend your gaming time IMO. Good luck.

Or he cant like the game and setting, and keep playing.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".