Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall Revisted Review

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Firefall Revisit

So guys asked me to take a new look at Firefall. I've reviewed this game before. At first I did say no way why? But I'm glad I gave it another chance. Gone is all of the lostness you felt in the original versions. I always said when you need 100 pages of wiki just to play a game. That game has an direction problem.

Now with that said don't think the game now holds your hand. In fact it doesn't but it gives you nudges. These nudges help you along and allow you to venture some where else if you want. The UI enemies and travel all seem to be more stream lined. Being that this is a free game now is a good time to give it one more go.

Comments

• EtheomEtheom Member UncommonPosts: 64

Thank you for revisiting the game. Red5 has made extremely impressively changes these past few months.

With their old CEO gone and no longer wasting resources, along with securing a 23 million dollar investment, Firefall is making large strides towards releasing the game by the end of this year.

We'll see how it all unfolds :)

See you in game!

IGN: Teleste