Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

22 days to PC launch, no PS4 release date or XB1 announcement

BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

22 days to PC launch of Reaper of Souls-

Still no announcement of PS4 "Ultimate Evil" release date- still can't pre-order on Amazon, Gamestop etc.

Still no announcement of XB1 version even existing.

Still no word about XBOX 360 or PS3 release of Reaper of Souls either.

WTF Blizzard!

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    They are struggling to dumb down skills so they can work on a controller ... I jest!! :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Activision/Blizzard reported something like around 2 million box sales of the console versions in the first 2 months.

They are obviously committed to bringing the game to PS4.

That's a lot of fans still waiting to see when (and if) they are getting Reaper of Souls for their platform of choice.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by BadSpock

Activision/Blizzard reported something like around 2 million box sales of the console versions in the first 2 months.

That's a lot of fans still waiting to see when (and if) they are getting Reaper of Souls for their platform of choice.

Personally, i will just play it on the PC. I don't want to wait. Plus, the PC version probably will be the best anyway.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Originally posted by Reham34

Looks like it will be on everything...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-3-listed-for-xbox-one-by-retailers/1100-6417135/

Until there is a an official announcement, I'll worry.

D3 2.0 is amazing on PC, yes, but D3 on Xbox was a grand hoot of a time, I really, really want to play RoS and Crusader on XB1... 

I've got a long history of grind heavy ARPGs on console, weekend shared screen co-op binges etc. 

Originally posted by Reham34

Looks like it will be on everything...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/diablo-3-listed-for-xbox-one-by-retailers/1100-6417135/

Until there is a an official announcement, I'll worry.

D3 2.0 is amazing on PC, yes, but D3 on Xbox was a grand hoot of a time, I really, really want to play RoS and Crusader on XB1... 

I've got a long history of grind heavy ARPGs on console, weekend shared screen co-op binges etc. 

I wonder if how the console scheme play out ... for ARPG i always prefer a PC.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    I really enjoyed the D3 experience much more on console, I'll be waiting to buy RoS on console if and when it comes out. As of now I have no plans to play D3 on PC again.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• socalsk8trsocalsk8tr Member Posts: 65
    Now you know how I feel about Destiny and no PC release being announced but the game being only for consoles. Why should I downgrade to play a potentially great game?
    Originally posted by socalsk8tr
    Now you know how I feel about Destiny and no PC release being announced but the game being only for consoles. Why should I downgrade to play a potentially great game?

Because it is a potentially great game?

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Every great game can be ruined with a forced controller to play with.

Originally posted by MikeJezZ
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Every great game can be ruined with a forced controller to play with.

May be it is just that you don't like using a controller?

Personally i haven't found the controller to be an issue for any game. Often, it is actually more comfortable to use (although i wouldn't want to play D3 on it though).

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    The consoles just got d3 a bit ago. Youll get the xpac at a later time. Its confirmed. But it has to be reprogrammed to the way to plays on consoles.
    Originally posted by gorro187
    The consoles just got d3 a bit ago. Youll get the xpac at a later time. Its confirmed. But it has to be reprogrammed to the way to plays on consoles.

Yeah, i heard they even redo a bit of the mechanics on the bosses, to accommodate the new controls.

Personally, i will just play the PC version since i am used to the mouse/keyboard controls for diablo type games.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

Let me know when GTA V is finally released on the PC.

It goes both ways.