Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Band of Brothers-TDD (Daggerfall Covenant) - US Guild Looking for Mature Gamers

Games are about having fun.

Yep, that's it. That's why we play them. It isn't work. It isn't an opportunity for posturing, arguing, or showing everyone that yes, you have the biggest "weapon". It's about having fun and enjoying game content together. The social aspect of online games is what makes them unique. We have learned a few other things along the way too. Playing these online games is even more fun with people who share some of the same ideas you do. Guilds then should be made up of people that like a lot of the same things and march to the beat of the same or at least a similar drummer. That's what we are shooting for here.

We are fun loving, smart, dedicated people here; many of whom are well over the age of 25 though that isn't a criteria. (Well maybe smart is...) We like to group with each other and enjoy ribbing each other as much as anything else. Some of us are into PVP, some not. Many enjoy raiding together but it isn't our religion. We can be off color- a lot but never hateful or mean-spirited. Drama just doesn't add to the experience.

If you think you might be a fit, we're going to want to group with you a bit and see how things work out. It will be a chance for you to check us out and determine if our play style fits yours. Again, we don't have a set criteria - It's all about having the right fit.

Finally, we have chosen this as our community. We don't have a one-guild policy per se but aren't looking to be a sometime alternative either. Community means being invested a bit for the greater good of the group. You can't really do that if your attention is elsewhere.

Thanks for checking us out. We look forward to meeting and playing with you. Hopefully, we fit together and you call The Band Home!

http://bandbrothers-tdd.enjin.com

Necroshan Guild Co-Leader

The Band

Comments

• EnoliveEnolive Member Posts: 3

Check us out, if you're tired of ass hats. Check us out if your'e looking for community. Check us out if you like Elder Scrolls and want the benefits of having a guild to hang with, to quest with and to PvP with.

http://bandbrothers.enjin.com/

Enolive, Guild Co-Leader

The Band

Enolive, Co-Guild Leader
    The Band

• jonp200jonp200 Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Check us out if you enjoy playing with like-minded mature people who aren't afraid to let their hair down!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

• NecroshanNecroshan Member Posts: 7

We are still looking for mature gamers. We had an awesome beta weekend, one of our own even managed to be made emperor. We cant wait for launch and looking to add a few more friends.

Necroshan

Co-Guild Leader of The Band-TDD

Daggerfall Covenant

• EnoliveEnolive Member Posts: 3

Hey Necro!

Glad to see you made it, here. That was some real fun. Albeit, a lot of PvE action in a PvP realm. But, the PvP campaigns we entered were hella fun!

All hail Emperor 'Liquor To Death'!

Enolive, Co-Guild Leader
    The Band

• LinkonLinkon Member Posts: 2

The Band is by far the best group of mature gamers I have ever had the privilege of  gaming with. If you think you would be a good addition to our guild please join us.

Not much longer and we'll be playing one of my most anticipated games ever... :)

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

Band of Brothers is still recruiting. We have had a blast so far this weekend with our friends and Allies in several campaigns. If you are looking for a mature group that plans on being very involved with the community and enjoy all aspects of the game feel free to check us out.

Necroshan

Co-Lead of Band of Brothers (The Band)

Manged to have one of our own crowned Emperor during beta.  We had a great time!  Just a few more days before launch!  If you are looking for a good, mature, fun-loving group; check us out at bandbrothers-tdd.enjin.com

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

So launch has been an amazing success for this game. We are leveling up nicely and enjoying this awesome game. We are still recruting and looking for good, mature active people. We will be launching our assault in pvp shortly as the guild and our allies finish leveling up.

Necroshan

Co-Guild Leader of Band of Brothers-TDD

bandbrothers-tdd.enjin.com

What a great launch.  We are having a blast!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box

A great time in PvP last night as Band of Brothers-Tdd and our allies took to the field to repeatedly harass and defeat a superior foe.  (We were outnumbered more than 3 to 1)

Oh - and we had fun the whole time!

Seaspite
    Playing ESO on my X-Box