Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Four Videos Show New Souls In Action

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Rift player "SeatinManofLegends" has posted four new videos on his YouTube channel that show off ten plus minutes of footage for each of the new souls that will be forthcoming in the near future. You can check out the Physician, Arbiter, Oracle and Liberator.

You can check out the Physician soul below and head to SeatinManofLegends' YouTube channel to see the rest!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

I would really like to try the cleric soul, but then i wouldnt give any money to Trion anymore. One day i'll shoot them on Raptr for afk'in 24hrs, like i did with Storm Legion.

I loved my Defiler back then, but since i'm not a raider i haven't had much opportunity to play him in groups -everyone just wants you to go DPS and gogogog!!!. Hopefully the Oracle isn't going the same way and only wanted in raids.

• AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Great game with crap client performance...its a shame...
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Ill always have fond memories of rift. Really enjoyed creating my treehouse and chloromancer is one of my favorite classes in an mmorpg.

• SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73

New souls look great, but the guy presenting them.

I just dislike his voice/presentation.

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

Man.....if only you didnt put on a stupid accent/voice...i may then be able to watch more than 5 seconds of your videos..

• AlalalaAlalala Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Rift remains the best old - school theme park MMO, and you really can play it for free. Will be working the mage tank build now...
  • seatinukseatinuk Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by SinfulChris

New souls look great, but the guy presenting them.

I just dislike his voice/presentation.

Hey man, sorry you didn't enjoy the videos! As you may be able to tell I'm fairly new to this whole 'Youtube' game, unfortunately there's not much I can do about the voice, but the presentation, I'm always looking for a bit fo constructive feedback on, if there was anything specific you thought was a bti rubbish, let me know!

• seatinukseatinuk Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by blondeh

Man.....if only you didnt put on a stupid accent/voice...i may then be able to watch more than 5 seconds of your videos..

Hey Blondeh, sorry you could'nt watch the videos, I'm sorry to inform you this is my actual voice and accent, I have to walk around and live my life everyday with this voice. It's a tough burden, but someone has to bear it!

• SeatinSeatin Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

Hahaha, you're awesome. The videos were great, really informative. I left the feedback about the souls on the Rift forums.

Cheers Torvaldr, I appreciate the kind words! I had a read over it and I very much agree with all the points made, especially in regards to the Rogue healer energy starvation, I think it definitely needs to be looked at or it really gives the build a very clunky and off putting feel to it. I'd also like to see both the Warrior healer and Rogue healer get a damage buff to bring them more in line with Warden/Chloro damage, that would be awesome!

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Pretty unimpressed with the Rogue healing soul animations / spell effects.  The lore piece made it sound like they would launch healing elixir shots from their arrows, but instead they run around punching the air.

The other 3 souls look great.