Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hair Style

alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Anybody knows if there is a way of change your character appearance after c reating it? some kind of harstylist or something like that?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by alakram

Anybody knows if there is a way of change your character appearance after c reating it? some kind of harstylist or something like that?

Thanks in advance!

No, not yet..

but i wouldnt be surprised if they add one...over time

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    As long as they don't add a hairdresser with a stripped barbers pole like they did in Lotro, talk about totally out of place in the lore. If they do that here the guy should be shot.
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Thanks!! ;)

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    There was a mod in Skyrim that would let you alter your appearance, but I think it would be limited to just hair in ESO hehe.
  • Lucid108Lucid108 Member Posts: 36

The game with wings, not the 90's i'm free game with wings.

The game of love, not the 50's of you know ?

The game of being, 70's I c

the game of connections.  5, 7, 9  div 10 

sry cant do the "probability game of my birthday and the day you die coincide"

I live, you die, cause I got.  (real sorry but I did not get the affro that annoyed people behind me in a cinema)

I am not posting, I re-read wings wings chicken wings, jerky wings, peri peir wings (call that a misspelling not a recipe)  and now clearly  Jefferson starship and JUMP, no know no disrespect to wings, just like the first time I heard the beatles.

I kind of kill

(edit me, 0 respect, get my G.R.I.L cooking)

(Jester I touch her so well.  Ass in if you play)

(call me bot, I quit, let me kill bots and goldsellers I play)

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Lucid...what did I just read?
  • Lucid108Lucid108 Member Posts: 36

you read cyrodille PvP thingy.

gold buying in PvE has never bothered me, player/s against

I like crafting, killing am torn between ruling and healing.

I think a. appeared

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080
    They're going to add a way to change your hair, make up/tattoos/markings/scars/etc in an update. They mentioned it during one of the beta phases on the forums a while back. This is also because they have a team that will be developing additional options post-launch.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Which will most probably cost $$$

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207

Wait for it......................"Coming soon to the cash shop near you!"

-Rig

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Anyone here ever play fable?

I would love if they added barber / tattooist NPCs, but to gain new hair styles / tattoo choices, you had to actually find and collect them like in Fable. Could be as simple as finding info in a book about a tribe that cut their hair a certain way and had a certain tattoo style or symbol.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• Aliantha_AngelAliantha_Angel Member UncommonPosts: 225
    Originally posted by Rigamortis

Wait for it......................"Coming soon to the cash shop near you!"

-Rig

I bought a car, it had everything I wanted when I got it. As time went on I decided to upgrade my stereo, wanted a car cover since it sits outside in the rain a lot, etc.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a cash shop with cosmetic options in it.  I seriously doubt I will ever beat anyone in a duel because of my +5 vorpal hairdo of awesomeness.

Honestly I welcome a fully fleshed out cash shop with NOTHING but cosmetic options in it.  I will never be jealous of someone because they have an armor skin or weapon enchantment or whatever makes them feel sexah or special or whatnot.  Now if they start putting in items that add ability or damage or anything that gives one player an advantage simply because of money then that's a different story.

Just my 2 cents, your experience may differ.