Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Do You Like More?

Nazgul11Nazgul11 Member Posts: 56
Please Pick One!

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    Pre-Tram

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• LiammccarthyLiammccarthy Member CommonPosts: 77
    Since I'm not very old, I've only played the new game. 
    Which is still amazing fun. Most people say the game was even better a while ago.  So to me I like AoS but I can't really say anything because I am not experienced

i liked it when the game wasnt built for newbs only, when you could pk someone and recall out now you have to wait 5 mins to recall if you attack or are attacked by someone, its stupid, and i liked it when skills were hard to get now they are simple, anyone can be a bad ass in a week or less, i miss 98-99 those were the best in uo

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218

Thats a no brainer vote, the only player that I can imagine liking the new UO better then the old UO is the type of rl person that has no freinds and gets his ass stomped daily physically or mentally. Trammel made all the weak players happy so they could socialize and go gang up on elder gazers with like 3 dragons or mares and blah blah blah, its really quite sad....and for all you trammel lovin mofos out there that state "well I just like to go to trammel to get my skills up cuz im new" can stfu. Everybody was a noobie at one point even if they were testing, so take ur beat down like the rest of us or go play something else.

• Nazgul11Nazgul11 Member Posts: 56

Hail,

I'm happy to hear that all of you think that you like the old Ultima Online than the new versions. After hear this this makes me want to do something!!! I love orgin and everything it stands for but sometime players have to take matters in their own hand before they ruin a great long lasting game. But what can we do? Have any thoughts? or ideas?

Nazgul

• TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218
    Ive been asking myself that question for 3 years, obviously there is nothing we can do or somebody would have jumped on it. The reason none of these guys "copied" the old UO is because they will make more money on consent pvp or no pvp. Lets face it there are more tram like players out there then OUR kind out there playing rpg's. I think old school UO is gone forever, Im waiting for Dragon Empires and Darkfall, these games look like you will have some freedom and the whiners that get crushed by hard core pvpers and pkers can take a hike. Read up on them, I read up on UOX and dint get very far before closing the page in disgust for reasons I dont even want to go into...image

since ea took over theve made alot more money from newbs with their custom chars you can buy and name changes and whatnot.. its a joke, but i will still love and hate uo for the rest of my life image

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Originally posted by digitydarkman
    since ea took over theve made alot more money from newbs with their custom chars you can buy and name changes and whatnot.. its a joke, but i will still love and hate uo for the rest of my life image

I agree with everything you say.  Old UO was so great, i still long for it.  I'll never be the same because of that, man was it a great great game.  I will also love,hate uo for the rest of MY life

Oh and.... on the very first CD i think it said that Origin was a Branch of EA, so EA always had it.  But im not 100% on this