Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you looking forward to in EQII? And basic EQII discussion.

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

...Asking this just to raise the roof in this barren forum.image

You may NOTimage answer this if you are going WoW. That overhyped sh*t will not be mentioned here.imageNo problem with Horizens. I'm up to MMORPGs with new styles of roleplaying.image

I am looking forward to the community. Don't get me wrong, I love the Evercrack gameplay I loved 2 years ago but the community has always stood out with mature gamers who form guilds and help lower levels. The scenery is very cool also.

A rumor got spread with a couple freinds that there will be realms, but no realm battles-for now. Any truth?

Also check out the guild Im planning on the other thread. If I get enuph members I will-

-make a website

-make a forum

I need members to set this f*cker off.image

I can't wait for Ever"acid" II. I hope it keeps its Q4 release but I seriously doubt it will be on schedual.image

Kiamde

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

new screens released eralier

woooot!

this game is gonna be hot!

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

What I'm really looking forward to, is exploring the world of Norrath 500 years later. But I thought this was a nifty feature too.

Taken from eqvault (http://eqvault.ign.com/articles/451/451238p1.html?fromint=1):

"Fellowships are limited to six members. This is a small social structure that helps friends stick together in the game as they level up. Fellowships can pool a certain percentage of experience, which is then distributed among all members. It is designed to allow friends who want to play together keep their progress fairly consistent. Shared experience will be distributed even when players are offline."

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    Housingimage

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
    Just like to revive this topic a bit.

Open your eyes, close your mouth, and make a fist.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman