Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Got A Email From Support. Looks Like the IP Block Is Staying Off For a While! Hurray!

2»

Comments

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Originally posted by Binafus

Yes there is, there is an English patch that users did.

It is not perfect but pretty good.

For ALL the text? Damn. What are Trion doing wrong if some users can do it acceptable? :P

No, not for really everything, but for the most importand stuff is a translation in.

Its a patch, maintained by users, to make it playable and enjoyable.

Its pretty ruff as well, maps and so on is not translated with that patch.

Have a look around here, is most importand guides and stuff you wanna know.

http://archeagesource.com/

I bet, Trion will not say anything before GDC, so i expect nothing new the next 2 weeks.

Perfect to learn the game in the russian open beta.

As others mentioned before already - im having a blast with this game as well ^^

• DrinkFeckDrinkFeck Member UncommonPosts: 189

Trion can continue to drag their heals for as long as they wish, I'm thoroughly enjoying my time in ArcheAge RU and have already encountered a few "wow" moments I haven't experienced since my very first MMORPG, Star Wars Galaxies.

Just to add, the English patch is far from perfect, but it certainly makes the game playable. Ignore the haters, you can't please everyone.

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

You can no longer register an account for the russian version on the main RU website, unless you use a VPN which I had to do this morning. Downloading the game right now and crossing my fingers the waiting times for logging in aren't too long!