Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Free Gift Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given 1000 gift keys for Mighty Quest for Epic Loot - the all new multiplayer action game where you build castles and ransack treasures of other players.  These special gift keys will give you in game free items!

Each of these gift keys will grant you:

• 1 xp boost

• 1 life force boost

• 1 gold boost

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• funyahnsfunyahns Member Posts: 315
     This game is a shame. It was really a lot of fun until the patch last month wrecked the game.
  • vixionvixion Member UncommonPosts: 6
    i was looking forward to play with the new class that was released in open beta, the runaway, but turns out it is only for people who buy it with real money, i wanted to started with it and there's no way i'm paying for a game in the first minute of play time.
  • RedcorRedcor Member Posts: 426
    This game is a blast. Come die in my 21 level castle if you dare. Search "Ruel"

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can
    be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
    -Robert E. Howard

• lilreap2k3lilreap2k3 Member UncommonPosts: 353
    Nevermind, figured it out. =)

Playing - Minecraft, 7 Days To Die, Darkfall:ROA, Path of Exile

Waiting for - 

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by funyahns
     This game is a shame. It was really a lot of fun until the patch last month wrecked the game.

I seem to read that every time this game has a patch. I can never decide if the extra grind they add does actually make the same suck or if it's just free players complaining.

( I haven't played it past the tutorial )

• jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 292
    for me i love the concept an wish it was not F2P an was a regular  game they made, with a online option.  as it is now lot grinding in near the same lay out. with things behind a pay wall like the new class i wanted to play.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Boring and way to many people just being cheap due to no real way of designing smart from the start, forcing people to just front-load and hope for the best.

All in all a good idea drowned in crap

This have been a good conversation