Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Got A Email From Support. Looks Like the IP Block Is Staying Off For a While! Hurray!

kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

SNIP

Comments

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Olga seems very nice.

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

She is, Hell she even thanked me a lot and wished me a wonderful day after removing the dispute. Very personal and professional . It's funny because a lot of Russian people are really nice. This has earned a lot of respect in my book. My 2 friends and I will continue to subscribe and support mail.ru AA as long as their willing to have us.

Trion your turn!

SNIP

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81
    The water currents are a bit chaotic around here lately. I doubt much notice is taken to AA atm. Maybe 6 months ago, but we here are a bit fickle with all the hype and recent exploits concerning AA, and no news, to recent bad news doesn't stir the waters well here.

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    There will always be naysayers and over-reactors. They will always make big deals out of small things. Now, i'll admit the changes to 1.0 seemed pretty huge, but everyone that i've talked to who has been playing the RU version has really enjoyed it. So i'm optimistic that Trion will do well here, since XL seems to be working with them. 
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    She reminds me of the support person i spoke to for both SWTOR and EVE online. both were nice the one for eve contacted me back with in 3 hours and solved my issue. the one on SWTOR was one for missing cartel coins. bank showed 7 sales to them where i only got 6 and only remember buying 6. Turns out someone used my card so they banned the account and refunded the money + the other 6 purchases (each of 50 bucks) and even gave me 3 months for free

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by mcrippins
    There will always be naysayers and over-reactors. They will always make big deals out of small things. Now, i'll admit the changes to 1.0 seemed pretty huge, but everyone that i've talked to who has been playing the RU version has really enjoyed it. So i'm optimistic that Trion will do well here, since XL seems to be working with them. 

They are enjoying the Russian version because the Russian version is not using versino 1.0 that was released in Korea and broke the game.. I think the Russian devs have refused ti use that patch..

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

you guys must be playing a different russian archeage than me.

The game is total piece of crap. Sorry but it is, tons of bugs, collision issues, and the graphics are dated. 

There are some cool features granted, but its still a cheaply made korean grind game wrapped in a pretty wrapper. 

Maybe the reason trion is taking so long is because they are trying to fix some of those issues.

To be fair I am playing it at least until ESO release, so I guess its at least playable at least.

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    Originally posted by mcrippins

They are enjoying the Russian version because the Russian version is not using versino 1.0 that was released in Korea and broke the game.. I think the Russian devs have refused ti use that patch..

The russian version will be more focused on pvp afaik; but i haven't read a statement about not implementing 1.0 in Russia. Now it's running the pre 1.0 but who knows for how long.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I will have to try and dig it up, I cant remember where they read it now. Will try and find a link.

I dont think the devs liked the move away from sandbox that version 1.o brought it so they wanted things changed before they moved to that version.

• docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184

Good for you.

Otherwise I would suggest an IP proxy. Some of the bigger ones have servers in multiple countries, so the lag & speed reduction is minor (though at an additional monthly cost)

--------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw

• grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,162
    I dont think they expected this kind of backlash. Locking out paying customers is bad.
  • kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Originally posted by psiic

The game is total piece of crap. Sorry but it is, tons of bugs, collision issues, and the graphics are dated. 

There are some cool features granted, but its still a cheaply made korean grind game wrapped in a pretty wrapper. 

Maybe the reason trion is taking so long is because they are trying to fix some of those issues.

To be fair I am playing it at least until ESO release, so I guess its at least playable at least.

I'm playing a Sandboxish MMORPG. Bug are part the fun. It's also pretty Beta. It's not suited for most WoW players but old time MMORPG players. Polish was never a thing back then but the more open sandbox features and hell features period. This game will never be perfect if you can't enjoy that then yeah you can't enjoy this game.

SNIP

• Chuffed1Chuffed1 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Well, if you find ESO's aesthetics pleasing, that's great, however do you seriously think ESO's graphics are better? It has been mentioned on numerous posts how the graphics (armour and characters) in ESO are despairingly awful, in addition to having terrible and dated character animations. The only reason for people to run like they do in that game is if something was stuck up their posterior or if it was coded 10 years ago.

Personally after playing both games, albeit in beta, I find Archeage head and shoulders above ESO. That is, however, my own opinion as yours obviously differs to mine. 

• GrableGrable Member UncommonPosts: 66

I guess we are playing a different ArcheAge then, because I'm having a great time and I absolutely despise the typical korean grindfests themepark MMOs.

• MMOredfalconMMOredfalcon Member UncommonPosts: 167

Yes...and ESO has such amazing graphics? It has no bugs or other issues?  ESO is an overpriced overhyped game in an ugly wrapper. So I might play ESO till AA comes out.

• IKShadowIKShadow Member UncommonPosts: 783

Graphics ? 

Game was released in Korea January 2013 ( and almost of 1 year beta )

Sorry but I find AA graphics really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OmoWU5EQwI

Futilez[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

• KeksXKeksX Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Just want to say that "Olga" is from Xsolla, not mail.ru. So please don't give mail.ru credit for a person that doesn't even work there... xD
  • BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230

TESO - Spent 80 bucks on the Imperial Edition.

Archeage - Spent 40 bucks already on the Russian version, will move to Trions version day one when they release.  The Russian version sold me on the game hands down.

I probably will not even play ESO when it comes out and I have paid for it, played it enough already in betas to know I do not like the game.  

AA has a real old school feel to the game, if you have not leveled to 33 plus you have not even seen the real game.  Pirates in the seas, questing in the same hub as the other faction, flagging by your own faction and getting killed, zones going to war fighting over honor,  losing honor points for dieing, trade runs losing your items, guys that steal walk slow you come back and kill them, the game is a blast.  It is a SandBox who cares if you can bug a mob and kill it with no damage, stand on a tree limb and kill shit, no one cares nor do the GM's I'm sure.  If you do not like it you can kill them.  Did I mention sunken treasure you raise from the sea bottom, housing, farms, stealing peoples trees, going to trail and jail over being a criminal, knocking people off airships, boats, attacking from your glider as you land on someone. LOL.

Bottom line is AA is not for hold my hand type players, there is risk and reward, good people and bad people, I love it.

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Binafus

TESO - Spent 80 bucks on the Imperial Edition.

Archeage - Spent 40 bucks already on the Russian version, will move to Trions version day one when they release.  The Russian version sold me on the game hands down.

I probably will not even play ESO when it comes out and I have paid for it, played it enough already in betas to know I do not like the game.  

AA has a real old school feel to the game, if you have not leveled to 33 plus you have not even seen the real game.  Pirates in the seas, questing in the same hub as the other faction, flagging by your own faction and getting killed, zones going to war fighting over honor,  losing honor points for dieing, trade runs losing your items, guys that steal walk slow you come back and kill them, the game is a blast.  It is sandbox who cares if you can bug a mob and kill it with no damage, stand on a tree limb and kill shit, no one cares nor do the GM's I'm sure.  If you do not like it you can kill them.  Did I mention sunken treasure you raise from the sea bottom, housing, farms, stealing peoples trees, going to trail and jail over being a criminal, knocking people off airships, boats, attacking from your glider as you land on someone. LOL.

Bottom line is AA is not for hold my hand type players, there is risk and reward, good people and bad people, I love it.

I would refund ESO in a heartbeat if I knew Trion would release AA within  3 months.

To the Grindfeast remark.

IN AA

People got to 50 in three days.

You can get to level ten in 2-3 hours.

How long does it take in ESO, without cheating.

• darkheart84darkheart84 Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I am annoyed that so desperate they are (non-Russian speaking players) to play *this very minute* that they resort to the buggy Russian version of it.
    Originally posted by darkheart84
    I am annoyed that so desperate they are (non-Russian speaking players) to play *this very minute* that they resort to the buggy Russian version of it.

Why does it annoy you?

It is fun, there is an English patch, there are English guilds the one I'm in has over 400 members in it.  

This is good for Trion, it is good for XLGames.

XLGames has received Hundreds of Thousands of dollars from this form non Russian players.  It gives them more money for bug testing, and development to get it out faster in the NA/EU market.

Trion - this builds hype for the game, it shows they have lots of NA/EU customers wanting to play, there is an English patch for the game they can use made for them for free. It is perfect no but it is a good start.  

If it truely does annoy you relax at very least it will be here faster, or you could give it a try it might make you happy, happy, happy.

It is fun, there is an English patch, there are English guilds the one I'm in has over 400 members in it. 

Is there a way to get the ingame text in english?

Yes there is, there is an English patch that users did.

It is not perfect but pretty good.

Yes there is, there is an English patch that users did.

It is not perfect but pretty good.

For ALL the text? Damn. What are Trion doing wrong if some users can do it acceptable? :P