Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[POLL] What Will You Do Until WoD?

AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571

i m reffering to current WoW players.

WoD will released in 6-9 months from now, according to Blizz. What are you going to do until then?

Comments

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    I'll probably unsub from wow and be playing a mixture of d3, eso, and swtor.
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    I m thinking D3, PoE and RIFT.
  • Mors.MagneMors.Magne Member UncommonPosts: 1,549
    I'll probably unsub from WoW and play Elite: Dangerous when it comes out, and then Star Citizen after that.
    bump
  • MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

I will be doing several of the options on your poll but I voted "Will be continuing to play WoW". I will do that but also perhaps try Wildstar. I will also play Rift off and on and a lot of D3 RoS. I will throw in some Skyrim too in there.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• Will likely check out Reaper of Souls and Dark Souls in addition to playing Hearthstone. While leveling a couple of classes to 90 in preparation.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Currently playing animal crossing on 3ds, maybe I'll try wildstar. See how it goes.

RIP Orc Choppa

• noncleynoncley Member UncommonPosts: 718

I just unsubbed from WoW and am playign Stick of Truth and Sims 3.

I have to say, WoD looks so boring and unambitious, I might not come back. The last two expansions have been very poor.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by noncley

I just unsubbed from WoW and am playign Stick of Truth and Sims 3.

I have to say, WoD looks so boring and unambitious, I might not come back. The last two expansions have been very poor.

I don't think you understand what an enormous task it is to update character models of an 8 year old MMO. That alone makes it the most ambitious expansion since they decided to redo all the low level content in cata.

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Smeaghoul

Will be playing ESO.

I think Blizzard is relying on Hearthstone, D3 (ROS), and Heroes of the storm to tide people over until the next expansion.  The only problem is, it gives a long period of time for people to get hooked on other MMO's (games).

This maybe the mistake that actually "kills" WoW.

I'm tired of these accusations guess what WoW will still be alive now a year from now even 5 sorry.

Now to the topic. Funny how most comments say they will play other games etc. for the excception of one said he will play teso, but the polls say teso teso teso.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    Originally posted by Smeaghoul

Will be playing ESO.

I think Blizzard is relying on Hearthstone, D3 (ROS), and Heroes of the storm to tide people over until the next expansion.  The only problem is, it gives a long period of time for people to get hooked on other MMO's (games).

This maybe the mistake that actually "kills" WoW.

I don't think anyone even takes posts like this seriously anymore.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I feel myself moving away from MMOs.

Definitely going to be playing D3: RoS, enjoying playing Titanfall, and good games coming out in the next 6-9 months that will (hopefully) be much more entertaining than another WoW expansion...

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    After Panderia I stopped playing altogether not worth it anymore, I actually slowed down a lot after Cataclysm came out but when  Panderia came out totally lost interest so im playing another MMO and not TESO
    b