Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crusader Arrives Gameplay Trailer

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    nice. It just feels right to play a holy crusader against evil but he reminds me too much of the inquisition so i would rather have him as a boss so i can kill him >.<

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Very nice .. and finally a class that has a strong incentive to use a shield.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Very nice.

I really hope the Crusader playstyle really clicks with me. I always like to roll the Holy Warrior types, so I'm excited.

Originally posted by BadSpock

Very nice.

I really hope the Crusader playstyle really clicks with me. I always like to roll the Holy Warrior types, so I'm excited.

While I do like the wiz class more, all of the D3 classes are entertaining and play very differently. I have no doubt that the crusader class will be the same.

• DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

The Shields themselves are quite an incentive.

Originally posted by Deathspank
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

The Shields themselves are quite an incentive.

oh yeah ... i am sure i will enjoy the crusader .. of course after i max level my wiz & gear him up first.