Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Permanently Banned by Nazis

So I got perma banned from the forums for creating a thread that creates "a negative reaction" in the forums.

I only posted my opinion on the game. There was:

-no swearing

-no naming other players

-constructive criticism

-improvements

Not once did i mention another player, I was simply talking about the actual game. But of course, knowing the SWTOR forum, the apologists came along, called me a troll, insulted me personally, and I found out the thread got deleted because it was easier to delete it than to clean it up.

Anyway I had previously built up infraction points for calling people a troll (yes the forum mods are THAT strict) yet somehow those defenders/apologists are still posting on the forums as of this moment.

Also look at this bullshit, another time I got infraction points:

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Disruptive Behavior
-------
Your thread was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. After careful review of the posted material, we are placing an infraction on your account for this violation.

Creating threads whose purpose is to incite flames and provoke negative reactions in the community are not allowed.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, friendly environment for our online community. Further violations of the rules can lead to temporary or permanent removal of your posting privileges. We strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account to avoid future violations.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please contact us at [email protected]

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4463527

Quote:

Fuck this game and fuck the nazi moderators.

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550
    Originally posted by Darksop

So I got perma banned from the forums for creating a thread that creates "a negative reaction" in the forums.

-no swearing

-no naming other players

-constructive criticism

-improvements

Not once did i mention another player, I was simply talking about the actual game. But of course, knowing the SWTOR forum, the apologists came along, called me a troll, insulted me personally, and I found out the thread got deleted because it was easier to delete it than to clean it up.

Anyway I had previously built up infraction points for calling people a troll (yes the forum mods are THAT strict) yet somehow those defenders/apologists are still posting on the forums as of this moment.

-------
    Your thread was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. After careful review of the posted material, we are placing an infraction on your account for this violation.

Creating threads whose purpose is to incite flames and provoke negative reactions in the community are not allowed.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, friendly environment for our online community. Further violations of the rules can lead to temporary or permanent removal of your posting privileges. We strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account to avoid future violations.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please contact us at [email protected]

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Quote:

Even runescape does this. Just put a number above the server list telling us how many players are logged into the game.All the best,

<p quote-body"="">Fuck this game and fuck the nazi moderators.

Some how I find that hard to believe.

• DarksopDarksop Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by AzurePrower
    Originally posted by Darksop

-no swearing

-no naming other players

-constructive criticism

-improvements

-------

-------

Original Post:

Quote:

Even runescape does this. Just put a number above the server list telling us how many players are logged into the game.All the best,

<p quote-body"="">Fuck this game and fuck the nazi moderators.

Some how I find that hard to believe.

Well I would have posted this exact same thread on there, but of course I'm banned on the SWTOR forums and probably soon banned on here but i want everyone to know

Oh and by the way, if you quoted me and posted what you said on the SWTOR forum, you'd likely get a warning for spam or non constructive posts or something. I've had a warning like that before.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    So since you don't like posting on their forums by their rules they solved the problem for both of you.

Everyone wins!

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Wonder if this will set a speed record for locked/deleted threads.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

1, your last line speaks volumes more about you than anything else.

2, I imagine your other infractions probably added to your being permanently banned.

3, back to #1, it's very possible that even though you don't include epithets or call out players, etc, that "how you worded" your criticisms had more to do with you being banned than the actually criticizing.

However, given the way you word your above grievance I suspect that you have "slipped" on more than one occasion.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Big-CronkBig-Cronk Member Posts: 61
    So you're a troll and you seek sympathy here at MMORPG.com? There must be a brighter light in some other port in the storm. You're just going to get eaten alive here my friend

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502

I do not understand the issue. You were warned, you are calling people 'nazi' of all things and you can't understand why you got banned?

I would re-read the forums rules (Here and there) and think on it for awhile, I bet the answer comes to you.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910
    Originally posted by Big-Cronk
    So you're a troll and you seek sympathy here at MMORPG.com? There must be a brighter light in some other port in the storm. You're just going to get eaten alive here my friend

I do not consider myself a bad person, but I want to point at them and laugh.  I think you might be right.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

How many times we have to go through same song and dance?

Follow rules or get banned, how simple is that? do you know that this website where you are complaining is even more strict when it comes to enforcing their rules of conduct?

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

I believe, sir, that we have very different definitions of the word "Nazi".

Best of luck in your future trolling endeavors.

• Darknessguy64Darknessguy64 Member Posts: 233
    [mod edit]
  • LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

I seriously hate how people use the word Nazi so freely.

You nerfed my class! NAZIS!

Your preorder bonus's are unfair! NAZIS!

This game has a cash shop AND a subscription fee! NAZIS!

....You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Just because you use such an ugly term without prejudice makes me side wholeheartedly with whatever mod that banned you.

• LupusVaiLupusVai Member UncommonPosts: 15

Agree.

Although, strangely I get more irritated by the over use of the words "Epic" and "Fail".

I suppose I should therefore be happy he didn't call them Epic Fail Nazi  mods.

As for the OP,  well in more years than I care to think about reading forums and playing MMOs, I've never known anyone to get banned who hadn't earned it.

• CalvenCalven Member Posts: 151
    I do not believe anything you've written. It's your word against theirs and they have no chances to defend themselves here.. And unless you can provide the posts that you mentioned I won't hesitate to call bullshit on this. The most likely scenario is that you blatantly violated their rules and now you're here, downplaying your own guilt to make them look bad..
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Ah, yes... the dark days of the 30's and 40's, where legions of people were forced into chambers to be mass banned from gaming forums...
    Originally posted by Robsolf
    Ah, yes... the dark days of the 30's and 40's, where legions of people were forced into chambers to be mass banned from gaming forums...

You just earned 1 internet point for making me spit my coffee all over my keyboard

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Well...my drink WAS in my mouth...now it's on my screen and keyboard. Thanks.

• elvigyelvigy Member CommonPosts: 249

+1. I remember losing all 4 of my grandparents in the great troll roundup of '39. Dark days, my friend, dark day.

Haha I love you guys

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    I am quite the critic of swtor in official forums, i heavily criticized the game in many threads, zealots called me names and what not but even after those heavy criticism i never even got 1 infraction. how did you mange to get banned without doing something wrong is beyond me. 

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Your issue is with the forums over there, so please refrain from dragging it over here. It's one thing to provide a topic of discussion (and people have done so here while discussing official game forums, including moderation policies), but this is just an angry rant and the reaction received is measured upon that. There's really nothing here to discuss, so locking this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.