Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way into Trion's friends and family alpha ?

rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Hey ^^

After playing ArcheAge for some days now, i must admit, im totally thrilled.

I really want to play that game for quit a bit but i feel not proper placed in the open beta test by Mail.ru .

As soon as Trion opens the game for the western audience, im switching anyways, so i thought, maybe someone here has an idea, how i could get a place in Trion's current running closed friends and family alpha ?!

I also would'nt mind to sign a premium membershit from start, i just really want to play it, but in the right place :)

Im from Europe and have a hard time with the kyrillic letters. To understand the game, i had to apply a 3rd party patch to get some good parts of the game translated to english, but thats really not the way i'd like to see, im better of with Trion and an unmodified client ^^

Nevertheless, a huge "Thank You" to the guys, made it even possible to have a look at this wonderful game creating this patch :)

Some advice would be really great ^^

Comments

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    I would actually pay for early access to trions AA as well. I'm in a sad spot for mmos right now and have been waiting to play this game for far too long.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

I think what you need here is a very good plan.

Step one is to figure out who works with this project. after you have got some names its time to pick your 'mark' that mark is the one that you will become friends with (rather someone that don't have many friends and if you are a guy pick a female if you can).

After you have got your mark you need a accomplice, rather someone that also wants the AA Friends Beta invite.

Find out what car the 'mark' has and when the mark leaves the office stage that your accomplice is trying to brake in to the car, when the mark sees the accomplice you should run up and punch the accomplice in the face, so it looks like you are the hero and saves the day.

After the mark comes to you and see you as a hero you need to be chill and friendly, if it is a female you should say that she looks incredible beautiful and you would love to take her to dinner, if its a guy you need to do some bro talk and get him to get a beer with you.

When you are at the dinner/bar you then drop after like 1h that you are a huge AA fan and would do anything to get in to the Beta. If the Mark don't get the hint you should drop a line like "I did save your life and all, can you get me in to the beta?"

This is almost 100% to succeed, so the question is... how much do you want to be in the beta?

• Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115

You could move to Redwood City, CA. and hang out at trendy pubs during lunch hour and buy drinks for everyone that enters the place until you narrowed the field, and then buy said group MANY drinks / their lunch!

Short bribery, or a miracle...

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Great suggestions, but ... man, thats only for nerds.

I was more in hope to get something for the noob-lifers ... you know, work, friends and family :)

Well, ... soon™

• GrableGrable Member UncommonPosts: 66
    It's called friends or family alpha. Are you a friend or family of one of the Trion dudes?
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Grable
    It's called friends or family alpha. Are you a friend or family of one of the Trion dudes?

This --^

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Well, yeah. You could marry someone who works there.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Cool your jets.   There will be time enough to bash this game like every other game released.   We are currently bashing the current round of games slated for release.  AA will have its chance.