Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Finger Death Punch..

DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

I normally dont do this, but holy crap is this game fun! Don't judge this game at first glance. It's very simple looking in design with its stick figure characters. If you have 3.99$ to spend I guarantee you wont be disappointed. Check it out on steam or watch TotalBiscuits review on youtube.

Comments

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

This is what  jump on the  bandwagon means.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

Really? How so?

I saw a first impression of the game, likes what I saw so I purchased it. After playing it I just loved the game and felt like sharing.

Today when I checked there wasnt a single negative review of the game on steam and its been out since the 3rd. Show me a single game on steam that ended its first day without a negative review, let alone 5 days.

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

What :O I didn't say anything about the game, I like the game I play it myself too.

I just mean that every time Totalbiscuit or someone else hypes a game or over rates it too much everyone else starts to do it even if they haven't played or saw the game.

And let me guess, U wouldn't even be sharing it here if TB wouldn't have made so big fuss about it.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

I shared it because despite the simple looking game play, I was suprised how fun the game was and wanted to share. I only used TB's first impression as a reference for anybody wanting to see a game play video.

You assume too much.