Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FUtilez [Do You Have What It Takes ?]

IKShadowIKShadow Member UncommonPosts: 783

futilez_logo.png

2e6efs3.png Futilez Homepage | 4jcaw.png Futilez on Facebook | 2dr81oj.png Futilez on Twitter | 4vgsoh.png Futilez on Youtube

GUILD HISTORY

The guilds roots started back in 2003 with Lineage II and other games after it, though our main policies and structure began in 2006 with "Dark and Light" where we were known under the EGG guild name. In 2007 we lost our old domain and forums so we decided to start from scratch as FUtilez.

Since 2007 more than 2.500 users have registered at our forums, speaking volumes about the impact we have had among the MMO player base worldwide and of which we are very proud of. In May 2008 we started a new chapter in Age of Conan and quickly became the dominant guild on the server. When servers merged, we moved to the Fury server and stayed the dominant force in both Sieges and PvP. The guild was closed in February in 2009 for a summer break and to try out Aion. We then returned to Age of Conan for the PvP updates and the Kithai expansion in February 2010 and once again became the dominant force until we closed the AoC section down in August 2010.

In 2012 we created a multi-guild alliance for Guild Wars 2 WvW warfare.We setup the alliance website at www.pevepe.net where all organization and planing was done and as well hosted TeamSpeak server with 512 slots. At the Guild Wars 2 launch, we moved the entire alliance to an empty server Seafarer's Rest and during next the few months we fought our way up through the rankings all the way to highest number 1 spot. Shortly after that we closed our GW2 section because a lot of our members had lost interest due the lack of any of the Guild vs Guild content that was initially promised.

We still host the server alliance on our TS and keep on managing the alliance website which we might use for future projects. Currently we are giving Tera a try, as the new alliance mass PvP content was announced and the game seems to contain much of the PvP / GvG content that we thrive on.

WHO ARE WE
We are adult collection of gamers who have come together under the same ideology and the real strength of our guild lies in the positive attitudes and the dedication of our members.

Our mission is to achieve great things through teamwork while at the same time providing a fun gaming experience. We strive to be the best in everything we do including having fun and laughing at ourselves even when we really aren't the best. A good sense of humor will get you far and looking after your fellow members is key to success in the guild.

WHATS EXPECTED
While gaming to be on team speak, always sign up for guild events (available/not available), intense participation in mass guild events and having fun in such an environment, be active in community forums and self-motivated to take initiative.

We are here to have fun and to increase our enjoyment through the guild.
If you have any questions you can ask them in public forums and registration is not needed.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?
We are looking for Potential Members with the following characteristics : Dedication, Determination, Charisma, knowledge and above all an OPEN MIND.

Applicants must meet the following criteria:

01. You are at least 18 years old.
02. You must have good sens of humor.
03. You must be patient, mature and calm.
04. You must be able to blend with the rest of the Guild.
05. You don't get frustrated easily.
06. You must be able to follow orders, thinking quickly, and reacting accordingly if necessary.
07. You must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
08. Computer Requirements
09. You will be available at least 3 evenings a week for guild events.

There are many forms of attitude that we expects from our members.
These include such things as the ability to take criticism, working as part of a team and many more.

As Futilez member you're expected to be on the ball, be on TeamSpeak3 and be a team player.
Likewise whilst we are unmerciful and evil gits in game, we always play hard but fair, cheaters need not apply.

If you feel there is one or more point you don't meet in the criteria, please reconsider applying to this guild.

To be considered for the Futilez Guild, fill out the Application template and post it in the "recruitment" forum.

Guild Wars 2 Movies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pLb7o88SFIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mFm1pZZzwqc

Few guild movies from Age of Conan

Wildsoul PvP Movie ( 2008 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of8ZK6KvuF8

Kheshatta March (December 2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=InSU3pgoWw8

Age of Conan 2010 "comeback" promo movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o-GVqgkC6Uw

Some fun from DayZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETpEZpPziqw

p.s. Check our youtube channel for more movies wink.gif

Futilez[Do You Have What It Takes ?]

Comments

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    And don't forget you can play other games with us in the future like ArcheAge, Star Citizen, DayZ (once private servers are available) and Gloria Victis to name some :)
  • tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

Has the guild changed?

I remember Futilez (or Fruitless as you were called by the other guilds in AoC) merged with my guild on Fury in AoC, my wife and me had to leave due to all the profanity, screaming, bigotry and general childishness that was brought into the ventrilo chat.

At one time, some of the guild members was trying to organize a raid  while some others were ganking the member of said raid with much cursing and screaming from both sides over vent.

This was before Kithai, so I'm not sure if it was some riff-raff that was left over, but it gave a very bad impression of the guild.

Originally posted by tyfon

Has the guild changed?

I remember Futilez (or Fruitless as you were called by the other guilds in AoC) merged with my guild on Fury in AoC, my wife and me had to leave due to all the profanity, screaming, bigotry and general childishness that was brought into the ventrilo chat.

At one time, some of the guild members was trying to organize a raid  while some others were ganking the member of said raid with much cursing and screaming from both sides over vent.

This was before Kithai, so I'm not sure if it was some riff-raff that was left over, but it gave a very bad impression of the guild.

You had to leave Futilez? Or where you kicked for not following the rules? Plz post your Futilez forum name and your wife's aswell so we can check up on this!  If you don't I just assume you are one that got killed by us on the resspad to often and you wheren't even in our guild to begin with!

• SirPacoSirPaco Member UncommonPosts: 358
    Originally posted by tyfon

Has the guild changed?

we were hardcore pvp guild in pvp server on pvp focused game, my kind of situation :)

everyone knows that intense pvp sometimes builds pressure, sometimes rage, and often drama, but that's also one of the things that keeps things interesting !

I was in Futilez for many months and don't ever remember stuff like what you wrote happening, come to our forums at http://www.futilez.com and have a chat with our members and see for yourself :)

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

• OfrexOfrex Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by tyfon 03. You must be patient, mature and calm. Has the guild changed? I remember Futilez (or Fruitless as you were called by the other guilds in AoC) merged with my guild on Fury in AoC, my wife and me had to leave due to all the profanity, screaming, bigotry and general childishness that was brought into the ventrilo chat. At one time, some of the guild members was trying to organize a raid  while some others were ganking the member of said raid with much cursing and screaming from both sides over vent. This was before Kithai, so I'm not sure if it was some riff-raff that was left over, but it gave a very bad impression of the guild.

Cool story bro. I also don't remember us ever being nicknamed 'Fruitless' by other Guilds in Age of Conan, although i'm sure lesser Guilds would try and mock us and they hid behind Guards.

Also, we don't use Ventrilo.

FUtilez is joining Aldmeri Dominon in Elder Scroll's Online on EU server.
    Recruitement is going great! Sign up now @ www.futilez.com
  • idollidoll Member Posts: 6

wow - the original recruitment post has had 150 000 views so far...

thats a lot