Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Customer Service Ever

2»

Comments

• Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595
    How about you try a credit card or paypal as their website clearly states they don't take debit....
  • HaatchiHaatchi Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Fenrir767
    How about you try a credit card or paypal as their website clearly states they don't take debit....

They take debit cards. It's an available choice in the dropdown list both if you are a UK resident, a swiss resident, or a french resident. As I have no cards registered out of this three countries, I didn't access the US specific part. But if it is clearly stated that they don't take debit card in your country, then it is probably because you live outside the NA ou the EU.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the australians had to pay cash. :p

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Gorwe
    Some friendly blizz people(even their d3 programmers!) told me that sometimes it's not that CS DOESN'T WANT to do sth, it's that they CAN'T/AREN'T ALLOWED to do it. <-that is very frequent when speaking of big gaming corporations.

See, I understand. But why sound like a bot? Have we come to the point where we actually want to be like Data(funnily enough he wanted not to be him)? Strange times :D

Yeah, they are restricted by company policy.

A while ago there was someone venting on the SWTOR forums because he clicked someone's referral link, but it turned out there was something wrong with the link (characters went missing in the original copy paste would be my guess), he contacted support and tried to get the referral bonuses that way - but he was told they couldn't do that.

A classic example of company policy (AKA they have to be referred by an actual player in this case, CS isn't allowed to just slap on some referral bonuses and call it a day).

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/