Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spent some time at AA RU

2»

Comments

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303
    I´ve spent now some few hours i though this game was no faction but why is this splitted in east and west faction?
  • KeksXKeksX Member UncommonPosts: 47
    You're misinformed, there are two NPC factions that you will only leave once you join a player faction(not in the game yet)
  • crainey92crainey92 Member UncommonPosts: 17

Just started playing in the Russian beta myself along with a friend. We are having a ton of fun at the moment and honestly this is the first MMO that has genuinely impressed me since I first learnt of EVE Online 5 or so years ago (and I play A LOT of games). The game world is just so massive and yet detailed, so easy to get lost in. Tons of content and activities to get involved in, though I haven't experienced much of any of that yet (i've followed the game for a long time so I know what to expect).

I can sympathise with your complaints of the combat being less than ideal, but at the same time I think it is better than your average MMO. My guildies who have all played up to cap seem to enjoy the PVP, though honestly I don't see how the combat could foster good PVP.

People's expectations of MMOs these days are a bit exaggerated IMO. I used to be among those who trashed games because they weren't the next WoW, where I could escape from the bullshti of reality into a virtual world. another life. After having my hopes crushed by a number of MMO releases in the years past I got over it and learned to appreciate that if you spend 90 hours or even more than 40 enjoying a game before you start disliking it then you done good. These days I rarely find a singleplayer game let alone an MMO that keeps my interest the length of the story.

Anyway; I will be over here enjoying ArcheAge, pass by my stream twitch.tv/crainey92 to see if I got bored of it by the time you read this post or if you want to discuss/see it for yourself.