Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are we currently working on?

JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172

Greetings!
As the announcements said, we would like to introduce to you what are we currently working on. Our main goal for now is to provide good enough systems to improve the gameplay as well as graphic aspects of Gloria Victis.

-Crafting – we already have a whole documentation and graphic layer prepared, implementation of one of the greatest aspects of Gloria Victis is currently in progress

- Dialogues – almost finished, the testing will soon commence. Thanks to use of the most efficient and flexible solutions, we will be able to implement quest relatively quick.

-Separating nations – the second starting location, equipment sets for both nations and gameplay mechanics to let you choose your side are almost done. Join the conflict and conquer what’s available.

-Player’s interface optimization – the main goal is to meet your expectations and make as much of the screen visible as possible.

-New commands – they will help with communication and organizing events.

-Improved AI system – with this we will be able to make every single opponent or NPC unique of behaviour, as well as make gameplay designing more efficient and complex.

-Sight range optimization – we are currently implementing new solutions to let the player set a desired range of sight. You might find an exemplary screenshot, on which you can compare sight range and catch a glimpse of the aforementioned new starting location.

In the meantime, if you want to be of aid – simply cast hypefor us. Just follow the link below.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/896/view/hype

And remember - spread the word!

Looking forward to a great year with everyone!

Comments

• varishnavarishna Member Posts: 4
    Sounds great!
  • SkunerSkuner Member Posts: 3
    Work is progressing! it will be great game, i hope... ;)
  • buhahahabuhahaha Member Posts: 2
    I <3 Gloria Victis
  • OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout Member UncommonPosts: 21

Keep up the good work!! It's already more fun than Eso Beta

• jimbobfurleyjimbobfurley Member UncommonPosts: 104

At it's core, a PvP game, with promises of PvE.  In other words, a final product that will see PvE as truly secondary to the main bread and butter -- PvP.  No thanks.

• iamredsealiamredseal Member Posts: 4
    I have so much anticipation for this game! Keep up the great work!
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    Originally posted by jimbobfurley

At it's core, a PvP game, with promises of PvE.  In other words, a final product that will see PvE as truly secondary to the main bread and butter -- PvP.  No thanks.

Actually I don't think that's an accurate statement.

PvE is a very important part of the game, it's just that most of it is a work in progress.

• StallKrossStallKross Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to see some of these things in the game.
  • JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172

Great news everyone! Gloria Victis has been Greenlit after just under two weeks of being on Greenlight and achieving rank #1 in under two days. We will now complete the necessary digital paperwork with Steam and will be in touch with Steam via the Steamworks Developer Program working towards an early-access launch. However we wish for the game to be in a more playable state before we submit Gloria Victis for early access so there will still be a few months wait before Gloria Victis gets on Steam. Those that have donated already will have the option later to tie your accounts to Steam.

Join the conflict now at http://gloriavictisgame.com/donation

• Greeve11Greeve11 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Fantastic! You're the sound designer. I actually have a question relevant to the sound design in Gloria Victis. What sort of focus and approach are you taking to really adapt that realism that you all seem to be going for with this game? A lot of developers and games seem to ignore just how important sound design can really be for the atmosphere and immersion in games. This is coming from an aspiring sound designer, so I'm genuinely interested. Also, I suppose I'd be curious as to what software you use to accomplish your work.
  • MorasMoras Member Posts: 1
    Epic Game!
  • firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by Jogobogos

Great news everyone! Gloria Victis has been Greenlit after just under two weeks of being on Greenlight and achieving rank #1 in under two days. We will now complete the necessary digital paperwork with Steam and will be in touch with Steam via the Steamworks Developer Program working towards an early-access launch. However we wish for the game to be in a more playable state before we submit Gloria Victis for early access so there will still be a few months wait before Gloria Victis gets on Steam. Those that have donated already will have the option later to tie your accounts to Steam.

Join the conflict now at http://gloriavictisgame.com/donation

So will you have to donate to get early access on Steam? Or just buy access outright like other early access titles ? Wouldnt mind paying $ 60-70 for access to upcoming MMO kinda like I did with EQN Landmark which I have been enjoying :D

• reza2215reza2215 Member Posts: 1
    I'm waiting for the Steam version 
  • benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Originally posted by firefly2003

Originally posted by Jogobogos
    Great news everyone! Gloria Victis has been Greenlit after just under two weeks of being on Greenlight and achieving rank #1 in under two days. We will now complete the necessary digital paperwork with Steam and will be in touch with Steam via the Steamworks Developer Program working towards an early-access launch. However we wish for the game to be in a more playable state before we submit Gloria Victis for early access so there will still be a few months wait before Gloria Victis gets on Steam. Those that have donated already will have the option later to tie your accounts to Steam.     Join the conflict now at http://gloriavictisgame.com/donation

So will you have to donate to get early access on Steam? Or just buy access outright like other early access titles ? Wouldnt mind paying $ 60-70 for access to upcoming MMO kinda like I did with EQN Landmark which I have been enjoying :D

You can join right now by donating $10 or more. Later everyone who donated has the option to change his account to a Steam account for free. Or just wait for the Steam version. Your choice. At launch the game will be f2p :)
  • pioterek0pioterek0 Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait to try this game. It has awesome systems and solutions and of course non-target fighting :D It will be probably the best game MMORPG ever and I'm sure that all my friends will play with me :)
  • FestanoFestano Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by reza2215

Me too. This sounds quite promising.

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Originally posted by Festano

Originally posted by reza2215

Me too. This sounds quite promising.

I'm real curious how well a free mmorpg like this will do when it launches on Steam :)