Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got a message at the top saying your site detected I'm running AD blocking software

RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
I'm not running any fyi. I'm not blocking ads in any way. Not sure what might have triggered this. First time I've seen this happen.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Imagine if your tv showed a warning when you left the room during adverts, because that's how they make money, ridiculous lol.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910
    Originally posted by Roxtarr
    I'm not running any fyi. I'm not blocking ads in any way. Not sure what might have triggered this. First time I've seen this happen.

You are probably running anti-virus software with some sort of web protection module.  That might be doing something that looks like typical ad blocking software.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.