It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello all I have droped out of the mmo scene for awhile and am looking to jump back in. However Im trying to figure out what would be the best fit for me. Hoping I can get some help.
1. PVE>PVP. While I enjoy ocassionally dababling in PVP PVE has always been my prefered focus.
2. Detailed knowledge base for the game. I prefer loot espically from the game to be detailed as to where its going to drop. I can't stand games where basicly anything can drop anywhere. (Basicly like bosses/dungeons to have a loot table) (Farming emblems/seals/whatever is fine)
3. Macros. Prefer the game to have the ability to use macros.
4. Story. I either prefer it next to no story that you can skip through or a highly detailed interesting one.
5. Group finder. I like to be able to be paired with group as none of my irl friend play mmo.
6. Graphics. If it looks good thats a bonus.
7. Payment model any. Prefer if free to play that unlocks can effect entire account espically if multiple classes.
Any other criteria you think I should add? What do you think would fit best? Thank you again for all your help.
8. (Forgot to add) Prefer a DPS meter/Addon cause I like to see how well I'm doing.