Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• NkSdeNkSde Member Posts: 2

If anyone has an invite I would be most appreciative of it, I am a mmo vet tend to play solo or with close friends only never cause a ruckus or anything. Been playing MMO's since Anarchy Online release and haven't stopped since. Just had no luck getting an invite to this.

thank you. PM please.

• weird0edweird0ed Member Posts: 3

Did the bots get most of the keys?

• promytheospromytheos Member UncommonPosts: 3

I was lucky enough to beta test GW2. Mindfull of the RND or ND. I would sincerely love an opportunity to beta test Wildstar-Online. 

#notabot :P

• AzNRuFFrid3rAzNRuFFrid3r Member Posts: 3
    Would love a wildstar beta key.  Been trying to get one for awhile now, even entered in the contest today but no luck.....  I have a ESO beta key but i would rather play wildstar.  
  • InfiniteShadowsInfiniteShadows Member Posts: 2
    would love a beta key. been following this game for a while now just never got a beta key.
  • JaguroJaguro Member Posts: 2
    ?I'm here to ask for a beta key please and thank you. I been in this website for awhile but barely talk. All I want to do is play this game and enjoy myself.

Thank you
    -Jaguro
  • DeathsHandDeathsHand Member Posts: 1

as for why i would like/should get a beta key...

1. who doesn't want one!

2. vet mmo'er... nah not so much... well more so haven't been playing mmo's for a while however... wildstar has got me back in the game and got my star to shine again for mmo's! after just reading of it i crave the game play! i miss the open field's running around with wild mounts looking for my next pray! i crave the raids with guild members and friends looking for epic loot! i crave the the epic boss fights we all love so very much!... this game... this beta has brought me back to my true roots and i seek a beta key... so i once more can roam the lands and lvl my char. in a quest to become the greatest or among them!... i NEED this beta key...

3. this is the third site i have signed into/on to/up for... my hopes... my dreams... of beta testing is fading... and my crave for mmo's is passing with each empty email and no key code... i feel as if this may just be my last hope to restore all that i was... all that could be...

4.  if i had wish this would almost be on the top...at the moment it is... for right now... pls pls pls pls give me a beta key!

5. i will keep coming up with more and more reasons for a beta key and love this website and all of it's so very hard workers forever or at least close enough if i can have a beta key!...

6. well i could keep coming up with stuff but i need to find ALL the sites that have a beta key give away!... ~the faster i get one from here the less sites i look at! xD ;) ~

i really REALLY hope to land one... so maybe hear from you soon?!... like in the next 10 mins... plssss... :)

• MassikMassik Member Posts: 1
    I mostly want one cuz my friend got one and he is healing in dungeons and he got problems with getting tanks that cant hold threat so I need to get in and save him !
  • StryderHDStryderHD Member Posts: 2

New to the forums and I'd love to try WIldstar! Been waiting awhile to be able to check this one out! 

Thanks a lot!

Matt

• FubarboxFubarbox Member UncommonPosts: 30

Wow, hard to believe that I have been here almost 10 years and have posted so little...Sad truth is that I much prefer lurking and reading what goes on around these parts. I do not expect a beta key, but I have been trying to get one for a while, with no luck. So I figure, why not give it a try and hope to be surprised!

....There is also the pity card that I can hope helps: My wife and I are having our first child on May 4th. New baby equals game time dwindling significantly for a while....So I would be very thankful if someone would give this new dad to be his last glorious game experience for a while!!! Thanks, at least now I can sleep knowing I tried lol

• ciidciid Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Does wild star have friend codes for the main beta? Have a friend code to trade for elder scrolls online if there is such a thing PM me.
  • redbugredbug Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Fell for way to many lame games in the past, no way in hell I am buying a game without trying it. I am sure a lot of people feel this way, why limit beta keys?
  • zackerybinkx45zackerybinkx45 Member Posts: 1
    i would love one but im prolly to late
  • Jonoayres231182Jonoayres231182 Member Posts: 2
    Would love a beta key if theres one going spare, been trying to play this game for yonks :/
  • tazman197227mrhtazman197227mrh Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Would like to get into the beta this weekend. The Sci Fi/Western aura and graphics look really apealing. Would definitely love to see and test the game play elements, firsthand.
  • wisewolfwisewolf Member Posts: 1

I am very interested in this game, I would very much appreciate a beta key to test this game next weekend.

Thank you in advance!

• Felkin1Felkin1 Member UncommonPosts: 33

Hm, well I was unlucky enough to always miss the big giveaways and didnt get an invite, the game really fascinates me, trying to go in to the Guild Wars 2 side, but also being much more unique and a less stagnant combat system. 

I really want to try out the game "finaly" to see how everything meshes together and feels, all while ofc giving feedback on everything, Im an avid beta tester of games, since I'm studying towards game design myself. Would love to see what they change up from now till release :) 

That's all, any good souls around? ._.

I'm the hardcore player, the one that rushes lvl cap before you even finish the starting area.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Throwing my hat into the ring - a key for this weekend's beta would be very much appreciated. It would be given a good home, polished faithfully and treated with tlc.
  • dandan05dandan05 Member Posts: 2

Hey!

So i'm a tad disappointed not get a Beta Invite for this weekend. Been watching this game for a couple of years now and would just love the chance to get involved, at least for a couple of days whilst I've accumulated some time off work. If anybody had a spare beta key at all that I could use I'd really be indebted to you.

Thanks in advance!!

• airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373

Would still love a key if possible and someone has a spare... I want to play this so much. 

• BluePhoenix09BluePhoenix09 Member Posts: 14

I'm over 60 and still play games.  In fact that's most of what I do for fun now that I'm slowing down a bit.  (HECK YES, lots of us are over 60 now.  Getting old doesn't make us want to stop  having fun.)

So, a key would be nice since it's too cold and wet to go outside and do anything, and is likely to stay that way for a few months....lol. 

Take care all.

• NatjurNatjur Member UncommonPosts: 125
    The only sites that still have spare keys are 'selling' them (you have to pay for membership then you can get the key.)
  • eastercoweastercow Member UncommonPosts: 20

Would love a beta key if anyone has a spare.

Thanks in advance.

• KattycakeKattycake Member Posts: 37
    I'll trade an ESO weekend key for a Wildstar one! ♥

xoxo

• ElectricWizElectricWiz Member Posts: 2
    Will give hugs, cake and life advice for wildstar key <3
This discussion has been closed.