Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• MinkaisMinkais Member Posts: 1
    I just want to play in the beta because the game looks super FUN! I saw a couple videos from inthelittlewood and KaeyiDream as well as their livestreams, and it just looks extremely fun to play especially together with friends!
  • MurwelnMurweln Member Posts: 1

I would love a chans to get my hands on the game and explore the planet Nexus.

Iv'e signed up for the beta like 3 months ago with no luck and i just really want to play

• OxMann13OxMann13 Member Posts: 1
    Been wanting to play this game for the longest of long times. Super hyped to delve into Nexus!
  • jeff0x0jeff0x0 Member UncommonPosts: 2

hi wildstar

• iiDavidxiiDavidx Member Posts: 2
    In MMORPG's, I never get attached to a character, and always jump around between them. I can really see myself attaching to one character and playing all the way through with Wildstar. It looks like it will blow everything else off the market, and I can't wait to get it. Getting to beta test would be awesome. :)
  • XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I would like one. I would be surprised if I wasn't the only one who wants to see how this matches up against ESO.
  • harafaxharafax Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar looks like the mmorpg we love but has some different and progressive aspects that will hopefully get me excited for mmo's again- and for that I'm really excited to play.
  • Gadget13Gadget13 Member Posts: 2
    Have been anxiously awaiting this fresh, new, exciting, comical MMORPG!
  • ItahabItahab Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I would really like to give this game a try before I buy.
  • I want a key, because i haven t got the chance yet to try it. I've saw lot of video ant stream, read lot of news but the only think i need now "It's to try it" :p 
  • icaobusicaobus Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Ever since i quit WoW since i lost interest in the lore and world, i've been looking for an MMO that brings a fresh take on the MMO genre. And ever since i've seen the first footage of Wildstar i've had the idea that Wildstar might be the MMO i'm looking for.

So that's why i want to get into the beta, so i can experience for myself if it's what i'm looking for :).

kind regards,

Ica

• SqueejSqueej Member Posts: 3
    I've been looking forward in playing Wildstar ever since my first time playing it at PAX East last year. It looks amazing and I can't wait to play it again, hope to see you guys again in April
  • tofu6465tofu6465 Member Posts: 2
    My wife and I love wildstar and we look forward to playingbit together upon release. I really like the combat system it uses which is a nice change from the usual mmorpg game play.
  • moonuxmoonux Member Posts: 1
    Can't wait for this game to release. 
  • overdriveoverdrive Member Posts: 7

Because it looks like fun!

• Ivan_DragaIvan_Draga Member Posts: 1
    I would appreciate to play and stream this game, I'm not new to MMOs with over a year playtime in different games. I'm sure I would bring some insight for this game to my viewers because I'm a speculator and love to try out different things while I play.
  • donoftheslumdonoftheslum Member Posts: 1
    Something something catgirl gunslinger. Something something original IP. Something something excited.
  • ZengrokZengrok Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Would love a key, thanks.
  • Because I ain't no cupcake, and the Nexus is ripe for my personal plundering. I've long dreamed about the opportunity to traverse it's colorful frontier, sword in hand.

• gattaca513gattaca513 Member Posts: 2

I need the key to play the game. Please pick me.

-HolyTony

• AudiopiperAudiopiper Member Posts: 2
    Been waiting a long time for this Epic Quest to begin. I'm Ready, lets Go. Get me that Key.
  • aoelis1973aoelis1973 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    It is simple, I am interested in try something new!
  • divergerjulzdivergerjulz Member Posts: 16
    I want a key, because this game looks fun! I would love to try it and help test!
  • randompvzrandompvz Member UncommonPosts: 1

Hi mmorpg, i really like a beta key to play WildStar, think is an amazing game with a lot potential.  Have a few a friends already have some keys to play and really like to play with them. I'm really try a beta key since the game "first appearance" to the public but so far still no luck...

who get it have a good time and enjoy it 

Good luck To everyone ! ^^

• hargitthargitt Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hi Wildstar will be the first mmo in ages that will put the fun back into mmo gaming so I'm totally hyped up for this game
This discussion has been closed.