Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• HassleHassle Member Posts: 2
    - sry for double post, i got an error while posting, and now i cant remove the post. please show mercy :)
  • Amadan78Amadan78 Member Posts: 2
    I want to play because it looks great and caters to my explorer cravings!
  • incarneincarne Member Posts: 1
    I really would appreciate a beta key,, I'm really desperate!!
  • kursadergankursadergan Member Posts: 3
    I want to key because my all guild partners inside the beta and waiting me for pvp and dungeons :)
  • Agathos88Agathos88 Member UncommonPosts: 92
    I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to help test your game!!!!!!!

-Prior story writer for MMORPG.com

• anirishbastrdanirishbastrd Member Posts: 1

Id love to win a wildstar beta key!

Ive been a long time MMO player, my first one was Asherons Call back in the day and then moved on to WoW. In the last couple years WoW has lost its interest and ive been spreading my wings trying to find something new and exciting without luck. Ive tried SWTOR, Final Fantasy, Guild Wars 2, the ESO Beta, Eve, and even Neverwinter.. Havent found anything that had me as excited as WoW did when it first came out.

In truth I wasnt very excited about Wildstar when I first heard about it. had almost lost hope of finding something new and exciting in the MMORPG field, but as I started to read more and more I got more and more excited! Now I think this might be one of the few great MMORPGs out there! Im estatic about everything they are doing! Sure nothing is extremely innovative, but I dont care as much about that as I do see all the fun aspects and pieces of other games built into one awe inspiring game! Ive thrown off the WoW fanboy cloak and am ready to pin on my shinny new Wildstar Online Fanboy cloak, If only I could play it!

to quote one of the best movies of all time: MMORPG.com you are my only hope!  

• YoofaloofYoofaloof Member UncommonPosts: 217
    I would love a key and be very excited to receive one seeing as I had registered with Carbine over two years ago for one and haven't heard jot, so I thought I'd take my chances here. 
  • SkarZinSkiSkarZinSki Member Posts: 2
    I've been following the the game's development for quite some time, and will be really nice if I can get into the beta! I'm so excited to try it. Really love the whole aspect of the game.
  • sirkuzziksirkuzzik Member Posts: 1
    Would LOVE to play wildstar. Please and thanks!
  • feanor997feanor997 Member Posts: 6

Really wanna try this game, waiting for beta invite a long time now still no luck.

But that will all change today :)

Thanks

• XebecXebec Member Posts: 63
    I'm really excited to see if this game will satisfy my MMORPG addiction! I would really appreciate a key!
  • JTek53JTek53 Member Posts: 1

I'd love to try out WildStar and gather some thoughts about it as I didn't find TESO to be that amazing. I have been so interested in WildStar for a long time now. I really hope it succeeds to be the "WoW Killer" that a lot of people have been saying!

• TakaoshiTakaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I really want to continue 2 play on my stalker, i think the game is awesome :D And i would also like to get the chance to check out housing. Wildstar is the only game im looking forward 2 :) i would really like a beta key :D
  • CryscofogusCryscofogus Member Posts: 1

I am very excited to play in the beta because, well I love the game, for these reasons....

One: The combat system is amazing, innovative, and requires you to pay attention, something that I think some other MMOs lacked.

Two: I am a lore nut, but I'm young. These are a terrible combination because if I get really into a game, it's probably a sequel or something that has been going on for 10+ years, so when it comes to lore and story, I'm very behind! So, since this game is not basing itself off of any pre-existing universe, it will be very easy to go along and learn from the ground up!

Now that is why I love the game, I wish to be in beta, because.... well, I have nothing to do and I want to spend my time playing the game that I've been waiting for for the past year!

Thank you for reading and this opportunity to play in the beta!

• maikokkmaikokk Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I  am excited to play in beta because of the action combat.  Also the graphics look amazing !!!!
  • FeroquieraFeroquiera Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Because I surely must have broken a speed scrolling record to even be able to post this, and I want to see some space melee!
  • AshensugarAshensugar Member Posts: 1
    I  am excited to play in beta because of the action combat.  Also the graphics look amazing..............(:

• jamesrhcjamesrhc Member Posts: 2
    I can't wait to play this game. I've been signed up for beta for ages and I try every giveaway. Eventually I will get to play. Hopefully it is before release lol
  • sunniejimsunniejim Member Posts: 1
    I have been waiting to get into the beta for this game for 2 years, ever time i find a contest i am to late. Everything about this game looks great to me, and it reminds me of a mix between SWG, GW, and WOW. All 3 of these are IMO the best MMOs and maybe even games ever made. 
  • shhockshhock Member Posts: 1
    I really need a new MMO to play ever since Sony took over SWG. I've been homeless for too long...
  • yoitsfloyoitsflo Member Posts: 1
    WildStar is going to be the next big mmo. Thanks for the chance at a key.
  • GanthorneGanthorne Member Posts: 2
    I need a key to play with my friends in Beta.
  • jaypeajaypea Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because it will bring a brand new feel with new ideas to a genre that has been getting stale over the last 4 years.
  • tazlotazlo Member Posts: 1
    well ive been watching development of this game since it was announced,i also signed up for beta when it was first available,bu no luck but ive been posotive about a key even though they are very rare now,but for me i think this will be my personel world of warcraft killer i havent been this excited for a game in a long time,as far as class goes im thinking engi for the win
  • Crizzle777Crizzle777 Member Posts: 1
    I would like a beta key
This discussion has been closed.