Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Grocket2Grocket2 Member Posts: 1
    I need a beta key to play with all my friends, otherwise I'll be a sad panda
  • stealthlessstealthless Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Been watching the game for a while. Looks like a great game and would love to get in and help test and try it out.
  • TynanAzuraTynanAzura Member Posts: 1

WildStar looks amazing. To me it seems like Borderlands styling in an MMO world. The combat is very interesting with the cast bar AOE effects are spectacular.

I do believe that WildStar could be the "Wow Killer."  The way the classes, races and content seems very expansive. 

• BalurBalur Member Posts: 6
    I'm really keen on its world. Fun and fast combat, lot of things to do.
  • reacher1reacher1 Member Posts: 6
    It's the only one mmo which looks interesting and fun to me. All the content, story, dungeons, pvp, raids, crafting, exploring, etc. etc...
    I hope its not to long to wait.. Cya in Nexus!
  • Mqc_redbaronMqc_redbaron Member Posts: 2
    I have been following the game very closely wite have a few friends and none of us have managed to get into any of the beta stages. My son is also insanely looking forward to seeing his little Chua.
  • naniaknaniak Member Posts: 1
    Give me one, i'll go crazy if you don't..xD
  • QvazaQvaza Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I want to play in this beta because i really want to try wildstar. I've been following it for a long time, and it got everything that i want in an MMO. Won't miss a minute of that beta. 
  • OdinsWarriorOdinsWarrior Member Posts: 6
    Been following Wildstar for years now and th egame just looks amazing. The silly nature of the game is what pulls me the most but the way the character progression system works feels much more involved then other MMORPGs.
  • scarfinoscarfino Member Posts: 1
    i'd like a key! would love to continue playing :)
  • MargauxMargaux Member Posts: 4

I still don't know if i'm going to buy Wildstar, a key could help to convince me.

Thx a lot,

Margaux.

• FeyenreyFeyenrey Member Posts: 3
    I am excited to give the instances a try using the great combat mechanics in Wildstar. I think the balance between quests, storyline, and instances will give this game a great sustainability model.  can't wait!
  • DayzonDayzon Member UncommonPosts: 55

It's the combat that I look forward to trying out.

• kamiahrukamiahru Member Posts: 6

I want play to beta becauseI want to play this game, learn more about the universe, these brief casiment all classes.

I want be lucky !!!!

• k4yl3ighk4yl3igh Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Just give me this fuck key guys, i need to play this!
  • danilopondanilopon Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I wanna play cause of the action combat, the cool animations and the ADVENTURES!!!!!!
  • FredMarkFredMark Member Posts: 2
    Requesting a key!
  • krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

I would like a BETA Key because .....

I Actually BETA TEST and report what i find to help the game developers make the game better! 

Oh and because....

WILDSTAR is Seriously very FUN to play! I want to try more classes and quest lines before launch!

• dematterdematter Member Posts: 1

I have been looking forward to Wildstar due to the amazing looking dungeons and boss battles that seem more interesting and dynamic than any other MMO in a long while.

• VlaxxVlaxx Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Been waiting for a good mmo for years to play. I quit wow years ago and haven't found anything since. This look darn awesome and what I've been starving for. I would very much appreciate a key thanks
  • kmxlinkkmxlink Member Posts: 1
    I just live the way they are doing the skill system and all the versatility available, it reminds me alot of UO whne i played it years ago. Need key ^_^
  • alonsom2alonsom2 Member Posts: 2
    Love the look and feel of the game, would love to play again!!!!
  • niabloniablo Member Posts: 1
    I have watched Kaeyi Dream play Wildstar and it looks really good! I would love to have a beta key and play it and try it out myself. Im mostly looking forwards to do some q´s and play with some friends :)
  • FejjFejj Member Posts: 1
    I'm an experienced MMO player of ~10 years and would like to try the next MMO i am considering playing.  The theme looks great and quite a few of my friends are interested in trying out Wildstar, so why not try the beta to entice them a little more.
  • SatchoSatcho Member UncommonPosts: 34
    The game looks amazing - can't wait to test it out during beta!
This discussion has been closed.