Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• chager01chager01 Member Posts: 6
    Hey Guys, ive been waiting for the next fresh game to play and Wildstar seems like it got my attention, it seems fresh and very intresting. i'd love a beta key to try it :) Tks mmorpg keep up the good work :)
  • FunnyFatGuyFunnyFatGuy Member Posts: 1

A lot of my friends are in the beta and i would like to play with them

• HavitHavit Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really want to play and see if it is good enough to compete with WoW.
  • heRriGaloheRriGalo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Please,give me a key for the best mmo of 2014! Thx.
  • gordunkgordunk Member CommonPosts: 114
    Super enjoyed last weekend's beta, would love to try more organized PvE content and maybe a different class.
  • DooobieDooobie Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Please delete this post. Didn't realise I posted twice :(
  • kerbstomperkerbstomper Member Posts: 1
    The pvp in this game looks amazing.  I have always been addicted to pvp; multi glad in wow, masters in sc2, and diamond in lol.  I want to see if this games pvp lives up to the hype!
  • FeyenreyFeyenrey Member Posts: 3
    I am excited to give the instances a try using the great combat mechanics in Wildstar. I think the balance between quests, storyline, and instances will give this game a great sustainability model.  can't wait!
  • SatchoSatcho Member UncommonPosts: 34
    The game looks amazing - can't wait to test it out during beta!
  • DeltronFourDeltronFour Member Posts: 2

Always wanted to try Wildstar since 2 years, he looks really nice.

• MagirockMagirock Member Posts: 1
    I am really excited because it seems to be a truly next-gen mmorpg! Thank you for the amazing giveaway, I really hope I can try it!
  • triFFniXtriFFniX Member Posts: 7

i realy want to test the game, i try so long to resist the preorder but failed :D

now i try to get the beta key for testing, maybe this time i get one ( i try it since 7-8 months but no progress :) )

omg its realy hard to post here :(

greets triff :)

• polu_kakospolu_kakos Member Posts: 5
    hope the keys will be permanent and win one :D
  • valek879valek879 Member Posts: 3
    Wildstar looks like a beautiful new game and I would love to try out this beautiful new world and see what it is all about.
  • Darksavage2003Darksavage2003 Member Posts: 1
    I've been waiting to play this game for quite a while and have several friends interested in playing it. I just would really like to test it out.
  • ScrubbyMcdubScrubbyMcdub Member Posts: 1
    I will be buying Wildstar as soon as it comes out, so I would like to be a beta tester to help the game be as good as possible at release.
  • cruxisinhibitorcruxisinhibitor Member CommonPosts: 5
    I'm excited for Wildstar because I've been signed up and waiting for a beta key for nearly two years with Carbine official. The LAS system excites me the most and I hope that combat has depth to it that engages players. I'm excited for housing, the space aesthetics, and more!
  • ScriptsScripts Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I'm looking forward to seeing what the hype is all about. Spellslinger gogo
  • OdinsWarriorOdinsWarrior Member Posts: 6
    Been following Wildstar for years now and th egame just looks amazing. The silly nature of the game is what pulls me the most but the way the character progression system works feels much more involved then other MMORPGs.
  • leylimeleylime Member Posts: 2
    Am looking forward to trying out crafting
  • seldinseldin Member UncommonPosts: 196
    This game sounds and looks fantastic. 
  • Vampy3kVampy3k Member Posts: 1
    Excited to get back into an MMO! After a few years of rather underwhelming MMO experiences, I have high hopes for wildstar! And it's a completely new genre (for me, anyway, after the WoWs and FFXIVs and Guild Wars) so looking forward to that as well.
  • DoomInnaBoxDoomInnaBox Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Had a blast with the last weekend beta; can't get enough and still have some classes untouched!
  • gordunkgordunk Member CommonPosts: 114
    Super enjoyed last weekend's beta, would love to try more organized PvE content and maybe a different class.
  • kamiahrukamiahru Member Posts: 6

I want play to beta becauseI want to play this game, learn more about the universe, these brief casiment all classes.

I want be lucky !!!!

This discussion has been closed.