Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• sebastianwksebastianwk Member UncommonPosts: 1

Been playing for two beta weekends, and i absolutely love the game. 

Even though i haven't reached more than lvl 14, i feel that i've seen so much new. There is a lot of stuff to do all the time, and you never get tired of playing.

I would love to reach the dungeon lvls too, so i hope to get a key. 

Thankyou :D

• themadfoolthemadfool Member Posts: 2
    im a space cowboy.  why else would i be excited for wildstar
  • DrintDrint Member Posts: 3
    How about because it took 3 tries to actually get a comment to post?
  • gordoxzorgordoxzor Member Posts: 1
    I really want a beta key, i've been waiting this game so much time . pLz <3
  • triFFniXtriFFniX Member Posts: 7

i realy want to test the game, i try so long to resist the preorder but failed :D

now i try to get the beta key for testing, maybe this time i get one ( i try it since 7-8 months but no progress :) )

greets triff :)

• kamiahrukamiahru Member Posts: 6

I want play to beta becauseI want to play this game, learn more about the universe, these brief casiment all classes.

I want be lucky !!!!

• kwaikwai Member UncommonPosts: 825

Would love to be in the beta of wildstar, see if its all i been hearing and seeing, looks like the one i been waiting for.

Been away from mmo's to long, need wildstar to fill a spot in my gaming library.

• PudziePudzie Member Posts: 1

I saw your trailer for this game and i must say it looked very exciting. I only have past MMO experience in WoW and Elder scrolls online beta but this seems to have some cool features that those do not. The house building being chief among these.

It would be nice to get a key so i can try this game. I have been meaning to find a good MMO to sink my teeth into so who knows maybe this one is the one. 

Regards 

Pudzie :)

• shinwtvshinwtv Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I really want this game to be my new virtual home =D
  • foozyfoozy Member Posts: 5

Hello,

I am living at Turkey and i just came back from my 13 months compulsory military duty.I want to return mmorpg life with Wildstar and it will help me to lose my depressed mode.

• UnprinceUnprince Member Posts: 18
    I really wanna play this game. The art style is amazing the combat system looks unique and fun. Also this game is the first game that has interested me since WoW
  • hennethpbhennethpb Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Would love a key for this great game!!!
  • MippinsMippins Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited to try WIld Star's Crafting system!!!!!!!
  • Everheart000Everheart000 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I've been playing MMOs since EQ in 1999 and need a good new fix. Been in every recent beta test and had a blast but WildStar has been the one I've most wanted to try. LET ME IN GOOD BUDDY!
  • DeaveDeave Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The first MMO I've been excited for in a LONG time. Thanks!
  • triFFniXtriFFniX Member Posts: 7

i realy want to test the game, i try so long to resist the preorder but failed :D

now i try to get the beta key for testing, maybe this time i get one ( i try it since 7-8 months but no progress :) )

omg its realy hard to post here :(

greets triff :)

• eric37eric37 Member Posts: 1
    I want to play Wildstar b
  • chager01chager01 Member Posts: 6
    Hey Guys, ive been waiting for the next fresh game to play and Wildstar seems like it got my attention, it seems fresh and very intresting. i'd love a beta key to try it :) Tks mmorpg keep up the good work :)
  • BoochBooch Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I want to play THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS much. ty
  • MajestiqueMajestique Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar looks amazing and the reviews are great. I would really like to try the beta for the sake of finding something else to play except World of Warcraft.
  • GrindhouseGrindhouse Member Posts: 18

Excited about the game! Eager to see what its like and have a ton of fun! ;)

Pick me! lol

• starksstarks Member UncommonPosts: 2
    RAID ARE MY THING!!!!
  • lazybuddhalazybuddha Member Posts: 2

Game looks amazing. It changes up the old just enough to make it fresh. Cant wait to play the game.

Also it seems to take the best from many differnt mmo's and if done correctly which it seems to be i think it will change the field in my eyes.

• GnoleGnole Member CommonPosts: 2
    I want to experience the new combat and gameplay. Can't wait!
  • OdinsWarriorOdinsWarrior Member Posts: 6
    Been following Wildstar for years now and th egame just looks amazing. The silly nature of the game is what pulls me the most but the way the character progression system works feels much more involved then other MMORPGs.
This discussion has been closed.