Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• NikitaxNikitax Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I love this game and I want to play the hell out of it!!!!

Thanks!

• JambiKloggJambiKlogg Member Posts: 1
    Been waiting for this game for ages. So excited I could crush a grape
  • loopylouiseloopylouise Member Posts: 3
    This game is sick an please let me have a key so i can play stalker again and enjoy a full wekkend of this amazing game
  • ShardinelsShardinels Member Posts: 2
    I want to be in the WildStar beta because I really like the originality of the story. I love the humor that the Dev's are trying to incorporate into this IP and I have been craving something new for a very long time. I hope I get to help out with the development of this exciting new world.
  • Badkarma86Badkarma86 Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been this excited for an MMO in a long time!  The combat seems fresh and engaging... Can't wait!
  • pdaviswpdavisw Member Posts: 1
    Been keeping up with with game for a while and i am real excited with what i have been seen. Hope to get a chance to play it in beta for so first-hand exp
  • ZidionZidion Member Posts: 2

I've been wanting to play this game for the last several years. I haven't been this excited to play an MMO since WoW Launched. I even plan on taking a full week off of work to play once a launch date is announced :)

edit: I am also rocking an 03 account ;)

• dandman35dandman35 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because my wife is out of town this weekend and I would love to play Wildstar for 48 hours straight!
  • Smirk125Smirk125 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play an MMO with a more twitch-based combat system, as well as what looks to be very well done PvE and PvP content.
  • alarindealarinde Member Posts: 1
    Can't say much i just want to try the game before buying it when it comes out.
  • SKULLDARKSKULLDARK Member Posts: 1
    WIldStar looks like an awesome game, and I've been looking forward to checking it out since first hearing about it. It looks like it has everything that I want in an MMO and more, and the humor that the developers have shown prove to me that they are determined on the player's experience in the game being a great one.
  • bameschkebameschke Member Posts: 1
    Because it looks like they captured the feel of vanilla wow
  • DerpangedDerpanged Member UncommonPosts: 6

I'm looking forward to Wildstar because it smells and feels like vanilla wow. This is a good thing.

Wildstar is my new home! <3

• kicjazkicjaz Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Trailer got me, really funny. The art style and combat seems so entertaining, can't wait to play it.
  • neuneu2kneuneu2k Member Posts: 1

Wild Star looks like the epitome of the theme park mmo, great crafting, end game structured persistant PVP, 40 man raiding, maybe at least something with the quality of Wow deserving of a subscription !

• DaCaptainDaCaptain Member Posts: 2

Being a 12 year MMO vet, and seeing hundreds of MMOs popup, I've relied on MMORPG.com to sort out which are the ones to look out for. MMORPG.com is where I first learned of Wildstar and I have been following it ever since. Playing the beta is more than just getting to play for free, or seeing if its the right game for me. It is about being a part of the process and being able to help make the game I'll be paying for just a little bit better than had I not tested it.

The reason I need a key, is i'm a rare MMO player, in that I enjoy the economy and crafting of MMOs, a slightly more neglected part of this genre. Being able to test these features is what really excites me.

• InkyfrogInkyfrog Member Posts: 1
    I cant wait to play with friends!
  • OrizineOrizine Member Posts: 1
    I want to try this !!
  • Paragonza3Paragonza3 Member Posts: 1

The reason Im looking forward to Wildstar is because it looks like a game that doesnt take itself too seriously.  It looks like a game that will be fun to play at the end of a long day, and will just help you unwind and relax.

I would love to get a BETA key for this weekend to get a taste of whats to come...to torture myself even more so I cant WAIT for release!   :D

I would LOVE a BETA key  :)

• MadizmMadizm Member Posts: 1
    I can't wait to play Wildstar. I have been looking forward to this game coming out since it was announced. I have not had a chance to try the beta yet and would love the oppertunity to do so. Wildstar looks great and looks like it plays great!!!
  • slashnburnslashnburn Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would love a Wildstar beta key because I have loved mmos since I first played them since back in Ultima Online and I have been patiently waiting for that next great mmo. I think wildstar could be it, but with mixed reviews of the little bit of gameplay and information out there, I need to try it out to make my own educated opinion of the game. thanks so much for the oppurtunity to play.
  • mk13376mk13376 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm super excited to play this game. The combat looks amazing, and I love the art style. It would be great if I got a chance to try it. Thank you.
  • ellaoliellaoli Member Posts: 1
    This will be a huge and epic movement and I wanna be part of it!
  • ccmclaughccmclaugh Member UncommonPosts: 32
    In the last beta I made it to the planet. I'm excited to experience more of what the game might have to offer.
  • borgundvaagborgundvaag Member Posts: 1
    I want to play this game so bad!
This discussion has been closed.