Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• KilerAgentKilerAgent Member CommonPosts: 1
    I want to play in beta,because i wildstar looks as really promising,fun and interesting mmo, unlike any other that came out so far :).
  • cloudbery79cloudbery79 Member Posts: 2

Just seeing this thread's popularity makes me really, really want to get a key! Joined just for this and really looking forward to the game!

Edit: I also want to emphasize that I'm an excellent Beta-tester, I always complete quest surveys and play rather casually (like most players). My husband applied too and we really wanna do this together this weekend :-)

• rschuef46rschuef46 Member Posts: 1

Please let me play this weekend. I'm so excited to play this game. Still not sure why since I have played so many different MMO's, but this game seems to stand out from all of them. Thank you for your consideration.

Randy

• NimaforNimafor Member Posts: 2
    been waiting a long time for a new mmorpg that get's me excited and hooked, tried LOADS of mmos but none of them really gives me the excited feel of what Daoc and WoW gave me in the beginning at launch, wildstar is the first one that gets me really excited again, i need my fix :D
  • logansrunlogansrun Member Posts: 2

I have been following Wildstar for Ages.  I would love a Beta weekend Key.  I will stress the hell out of the game!!!  I promise.

• Ojay88Ojay88 Member Posts: 1

Because I must have one ;)

enough said

• LilSnickLilSnick Member Posts: 1
    I would love a chance to play this game and test out some of the PvP and Housing thing.
  • praxithpraxith Member Posts: 1
    Really interested in wildstar and haven't been able to get into any of the betas so far
  • addieboyaddieboy Member UncommonPosts: 2
    As a lover of both pvp and exploration in mmos, I'm really interested in seeing what Wildstar has to offer.
  • MugziMugzi Member Posts: 2
    I really enjoy these kind of games and it's awesome to be able to help out with things by playing a beta. Being able to give feedback and help the game become better.!
  • ZeroGZeroG Member Posts: 1

I LOVE WILDSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited to be a part of an incredibly popular MMO beta and get others to join my love of this game!

The difference between dreams and accomplishments is pure desire.

• JellehJelleh Member Posts: 1
    I want to play Wildstar because I've become so burnt out on every other MMO that's out there right now. I want test this game, help cultivate its growth and share my thoughts with the devs so this game doesn't become another MMO that goes F2P in a few months.
  • levesquealain1levesquealain1 Member Posts: 2

Help me mmorpg.com! you're my only hope!

I want to play this weekend to be reconnected with my Mordesh waifu!

Please!

• loopylulu23loopylulu23 Member Posts: 1
    I seriously cannot wait . I played the last weekend and was addicted straight away . This game is awesome an is goin to change mmo an pc gaming forever !!!! Pleaaaase let me play again
  • NanokatNanokat Member Posts: 1

Was a big fan of Anarchy Online.  Really want to try out the latest Sci-Fi MMO that is not based on some TV or Movie licence.

Nano

• improvedaiimprovedai Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Jetpack, mutha-beep-!!!
    <Longshot Diplomacy> LFM Gaming Buddies!
  • smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Can't wait to try it out :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • SagiduSagidu Member Posts: 1
    Excited to play mostly due to a combat system.
  • DanZim78DanZim78 Member Posts: 1

I've been following the game since it's been announced but haven't been lucky enough to get in a beta weekend yet.

I'd love you guys forever if I could get a key :)

• jpegzkjpegzk Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I want a key please
  • scabbedangelscabbedangel Member UncommonPosts: 117
    With only 1k keys, it looks like ill be trying out ESO this weekend. Goodbye cruel giveaway.
  • VugluskrVugluskr Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I am very exited to play in the beta.
  • MartinIsTheShitMartinIsTheShit Member Posts: 5

Iam a dedicated fan who wanna get my opinions to the developer team. (and play the game ;)

Can't wait to be the most dastardly chua to ever walk Nexus.

• KazillionKazillion Member Posts: 1
    I want to try the classes and get familiar with the startingareas, and also maybe try do decide what class to play!
  • VindodoVindodo Member Posts: 2

I know a lot of people are excited to get beta access so they can play the game early, but I really want to get in so I can help test the game's stability and balance and try to help the devs make it the best game it can possibly be come release time.

I've been in betas for 7 or 8 major MMOs and have always focused on giving detailed feedback and testing as much of the game as possible, and I'd love the chance to do the same for Wildstar; Carbine seems really committed to this game and it's community and I'd love to help them any way possible!

Anyway, good luck everyone and thanks MMORPG.com for doing this :)

This discussion has been closed.