Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• SassiesSassies Member Posts: 24
    Sign me in
  • AvengirAvengir Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I've heard a lot about WildStar but I haven't had the chance to try it so far. I really would like to try it before deciding if I want to buy it or not.
  • Romeoz123Romeoz123 Member Posts: 1
    I can't wait to play this game as it looks so great and fun to play!
  • FelernFelern Member CommonPosts: 1
    Just want back 40 man raids.
  • FusjonFusjon Member Posts: 3

I am very excited about playing Wildstar as it seems to have great humor, the combat looks immensely fun and it is the first MMO since WoW that promises to offer end game content that I am interested in.

• rahl005rahl005 Member Posts: 2
    I am excited to try out the path system the most! Warrior settler FTW!
  • SwekosSwekos Member Posts: 1
    Game looks fun
  • EarineEarine Member Posts: 1
    I am very excited about the dungeons, adventures and raids. 100% pve player. I would like to try at least some of the dungeons, and crafting system.
  • NarisNaris Member Posts: 1

I'm extremely excited to be able to play an up and coming MMO with great personality. The developers seem to be actively engaged in improving the game in real time, and I'd love the chance to be able to add feedback in a beta test. Even if that test is only for the weekend. There's also the fact that the combat mechanics appear to actually require a lot of quick thinking and action, which is something that I would enjoy playing around with.

There's also the fact that I'm awake at 4 AM here because I figured (like everyone else apparently) that these would be first come, first served. Oh well, I think this is more fair anyways.

• nurkasnurkas Member Posts: 1
    I'm most interested in EVERYTHING :O
  • HakkunHakkun Member Posts: 1
    want to try out the engineer
  • antitrocityantitrocity Member Posts: 1
    This game just looks outstanding and I would love to be able to try it out and help with the development of it. It looks very promising. I am beyond stoked for its release and I would absolutely enjoy beta testing it.
  • FranticXXXFranticXXX Member Posts: 1

Having followed this game since I first saw it it really struck a chord in me, the artstyle, interesting races, flowy combat-system and the world in general.

Unfortunately i've had bad luck to actually get into the beta-events! Hopefully it'll change today! :)

Cheers and may luck be with us all!

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512
    What a crappy way to handle it.
  • giir38giir38 Member Posts: 4
    Give me
  • poligabipoligabi Member Posts: 2
    Why I want to play in the beta? Well, i don't know... Maybe because IT'S THE BEST MMO EVER. The combat system , the quests, the paths , the events the , lore , EVERYTHING . BEST.MMO.EVER!
  • PhacezAlmightyPhacezAlmighty Member Posts: 1

Still got 3 more classes to try out.

Thanks.

• rsflameheadrsflamehead Member UncommonPosts: 8
    From what I hear and see (on the streams), Wildstar looks to be one of the best MMOs coming out so far. I would love to be able to test a game like this!
  • HumanenemyHumanenemy Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play the beta mainly since it looks like it'll sink me in with just housing alone. Alongside that, the combat and movement look really fluid and I really want to try out the Stalker class.
  • BreadbackBreadback Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I'm mostly excited for the housing and mount/gear customization.
  • MacecardMacecard Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Been waiting to try this for what seems like forever. Pick me!

If you continue to make sweeping statements like you know what everyone everywhere thinks about a certain topic then I am going to shout at you.
    It easy to type 'I think this is the worst game ever'
    Rather than the 'This is the worst game ever'

• vegasguy92vegasguy92 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play Wildstar because it looks like it brings the challenge back to MMOs without making the rest of the game seem bland!
  • SukysaSukysa Member CommonPosts: 3
     i would like to play beta because i like mmo rpg and would like to try wildstar before ill buy :D
  • macvmacv Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because I need a new world to explore. In space? Sign me up!
  • MongolPGFMongolPGF Member Posts: 1
    I haven't been excited about an MMO since Wow first came out. This game looks incredible
This discussion has been closed.