Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning player question

mikeoffymikeoffy Member UncommonPosts: 31
I have been away for about a year. When i came back last night something was weird. I am at level 29 and my story quest is at level 29 but the zone that my quest is in now has mobs 5 levels higher then me. I die almost right away.   What changed?

Comments

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Something doesn't sound right there. Can you give us more details , like your class and planet you are on ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    sounds like you may have stumbled into a bonus area.. some planets have these that you'll get called back to the planet later at a higher level

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by hallucigenocide
    sounds like you may have stumbled into a bonus area.. some planets have these that you'll get called back to the planet later at a higher level

That's a very good point , I think I need more caffeine :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Originally posted by mikeoffy
    I have been away for about a year. When i came back last night something was weird. I am at level 29 and my story quest is at level 29 but the zone that my quest is in now has mobs 5 levels higher then me. I die almost right away.   What changed?

Use the force......